Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Dang you NT and the deals you post. I still need to buy people Christmas gifts and what do I do? Purchase some LG3's, lol. Seriously though, thanks for the heads up.
For people who have ordered...ANTHRACITE/RED = (Sports Authority orders btw)

pTSA-9697500reg.jpg

Dang you NT and the deals you post. I still need to buy people Christmas gifts and what do I do? Purchase some LG3's, lol. Seriously though, thanks for the heads up.
For people who have ordered...ANTHRACITE/RED = (Sports Authority orders btw)

pTSA-9697500reg.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by NeoSole89

How were you able to use the coupon online?
Nvm, looks like SA is having a 25% off sale online through 12/18.  Just copped the shields for $65 shipped!

Good looks! Just the instore offer ended yesterday, and I didn't spot those LG3 Shields! 

xcjc0n.jpg
Where do I get these and is that orange or red?

How were you able to use the coupon online?
Nvm, looks like SA is having a 25% off sale online through 12/18.  Just copped the shields for $65 shipped!

Good looks! Just the instore offer ended yesterday, and I didn't spot those LG3 Shields! 

xcjc0n.jpg

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

xcjc0n.jpg
sportsauthority current having a 25% off on these but hurry ends soon...ends up being like $62 shipped

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

xcjc0n.jpg
sportsauthority current having a 25% off on these but hurry ends soon...ends up being like $62 shipped

Originally Posted by frazier10

Appreciate it...but figured out they're orange.  I'll hold off.

Originally Posted by frazier10

Appreciate it...but figured out they're orange.  I'll hold off.

^They're GRs and are the same ones on Sports Authority (Grey Black Orange). Color description on the box reads...

PR PLTNMN/BLK-WLF GRY-MX ORANGE but they are DEFINITELY INFRARED/SOLAR RED in real life.

^They're GRs and are the same ones on Sports Authority (Grey Black Orange). Color description on the box reads...

PR PLTNMN/BLK-WLF GRY-MX ORANGE but they are DEFINITELY INFRARED/SOLAR RED in real life.

Man to bad Sports Authority is sold out of the shields in size 10, would have been a steal to get them at that price. Now I have to decide if I should just get one of the normal options in my size. Kind of wanted the shield since it rains here in the PNW and I run at night so the reflective material would have been nice.

Man to bad Sports Authority is sold out of the shields in size 10, would have been a steal to get them at that price. Now I have to decide if I should just get one of the normal options in my size. Kind of wanted the shield since it rains here in the PNW and I run at night so the reflective material would have been nice.

Back
Top Bottom