Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

I cant decide between the Clippers and LA drip pair. I dont like red but Im a sucka for blue and I know Id feel self conscious wearing purple shoes as a 30+ man
Nike-PG-5-Clippers-CW3143-101-Release-Date-1068x750.jpg
So u can’t wear purple shoes bc your over the age of 30 WTF

I REALLY DONT GET IT W/ these weird statements

I cant decide between the Clippers and LA drip pair. I dont like red but Im a sucka for blue and I know Id feel self conscious wearing purple shoes as a 30+ man

It's from the ankle up that matters. I've never looked at someone and thought damn, you're too old for those shoes. I have thought damn, get some clothes that actually fit you.

Nah I feel him.

Sold my Lebron 7 media days and passed on Lebron 18 Reflections under retail cause I couldn't do mismatched shoes.

Man's gotta draw the line somewhere lol

So why does PG not wear these? I really don’t get it? They feel great on the court

how is Nike letting him and LBJ not wear their sig shoe?

So why does PG not wear these? I really don’t get it? They feel great on the court

how is Nike letting him and LBJ not wear their sig shoe?

I would mention Bron has worn the low top 18 and current ambassador model so it’s really a win win for Nike; It’s overall good promotion for the entire range of Bron branded sneakers considering their signature athlete is wearing all of his sneakers on court.

Regarding PG, I believe sk33termcg33 sk33termcg33 mentioned a possible preference of Zoom over the strobel. I too believe that’s the case. He wore and debuted the pg 5 on court and played in it a number of times but after the foot injury he seemed to revert back to older models. If we get a pg 6 (I’m hopeful for such) maybe the cushioning will revert back to zoom? A ton of players in the league wear the pg 5 with no issues but for whatever reason, pg does not.

JS”

Last edited:
Mail call today, and straight to the court!
57BC805A-159C-48A5-B5C3-7C0E1B31CD28.jpeg

Gotta break them in before giving any type of review but I can already tell they’ll check most of the necessary boxes…traction, fit, support, etc. Haven’t played in Nike Air in years, right now it kinda feels like a softer cushlon.

Me too. I was excited when I saw them at my local on the shelves, then I saw the price.

I hope they’ll be discounted soon enough.
What store did you find them at? I was at Ontario Mills
Man what’s up with that oneness shipping, $15?!
It sucks for sure, doesn't completely ruin the deal but definitely spoils it a bit. I ordered my pair early Tuesday evening and they arrived here in CA on Saturday morning so I'm not too mad about it. All in all after taxes and shipping they came out to $79 bucks

What store did you find them at? I was at Ontario Mills

It sucks for sure, doesn't completely ruin the deal but definitely spoils it a bit. I ordered my pair early Tuesday evening and they arrived here in CA on Saturday morning so I'm not too mad about it. All in all after taxes and shipping they came out to $79 bucks
How are they feeling? I think I’m going to hold out…I think they’ll end up like the 4s and hopefully I can get a pair or two for $50 or so shipped.

Back
Top Bottom