Status
Not open for further replies.
AIR JORDAN RETRO 10 

STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

Toddler size only 3C-6C
tongue.gif

Stepped out of my meeting and snagged the Royal 1's

Pulled up to the house and received the O's email of death 

Talked to Nike cs to confirm and now I just want to kick the spliff out of somebody  
mean.gif

C'est la vie
laugh.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

did anyone that wasted 2 weeks of their life when it was delayed cop anything worthwhile?
laugh.gif
i wished i actually didnt get anything.  Couldnt get anything i wanted so i just brought whatever i can get.. SMH. i think i am just going to give in and pay the resell price on a pair of Bel Airs..

I've been waiting in line for these powder blue 10's for like an hour now. Should i just give up?

yah i refreshed for a diff size

they are sold out  its a glitch

Anyone think there is a point of refreshing to get dropped pairs?

Last restock I got a pair in my cart 2 and half hours after the whole thing was over

guys if you missed out, don't pay resell...have some discipline! just accept the fact it wasn't meant to be

I will try my best to adapt from this massacre of a ******* restock. I will find other ways to compensate for the loss of not getting Bred 11s or gamma blue 11s. they probably wont restock again in a long time, but there are other good shoes out there, such as carmine 6s, black infrareds, and sports blue 6.

"In life, you either adapt, or you perish. THAT is Evolution." - Triple H
Last warning on the profanity. Doesn't need to be in every post.

Last edited:
Was hangin with my girl at home when I heard the page monitor go off. Didn't pay attention to it and my phone was on do not disturb 
ohwell.gif
 life...

But girlfriend > shoes so I can't be too mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom