NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Nike hates me. Can't cook on the home comp or at work. Everyone posting about royals got me sadface.

Great day! Royal 1's, Bred 1's, Bel Airs, Fear V's. congrats to all that copped what they wanted

I just skimmed the last restock thread so I don't remember any names,but did dude with the multiscreen, swordfish x matrix setup get anything?

I'm so glad I decided to do a 2 a day workout today.... oh well.
tired.gif
 wasn't meant to be

Why do some of the shoes that say out of stock still say people have them in there cart, but some don't say out of cart and you click and the page is gone?

Was hangin with my girl at home when I heard the page monitor go off. Didn't pay attention to it and my phone was on do not disturb 
ohwell.gif
 life...

But girlfriend > shoes so I can't be too mad
My girlfriend tried getting shoes for me. I ignored the tweet because I thought it was for some random shoe, and she texted me a few minutes later telling me about the restock. She didn't get me anything, but at least she tried. 

The same people from the last restock thread that got big hauls are the same ones in this thread. Teach me. I don't care if it's dirty. 

**** is seriously frustrating. last restock i woke up ready, but had to go to class right when it happened. Was ready this time as well, gets rescheduled to a ****** monday and was stuck at work. My method works so well and Im sure I wouldve had Royals and Breds. But luck is never on my side. **** man...

Why do some of the shoes that say out of stock still say people have them in there cart, but some don't say out of cart and you click and the page is gone?
Was wondering this myself but probably just not fully updated. I'm still hoping against hope for the gamma 11s.

**** is seriously frustrating. last restock i woke up ready, but had to go to class right when it happened. Was ready this time as well, gets rescheduled to a ****** monday and was stuck at work. My method works so well and Im sure I wouldve had Royals and Breds. But luck is never on my side. **** man...
sorry bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom