NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying a few days ago it would probably happen when ndc release the snakeskin lows. Didnt think it would happen at a different time though. Scored 1 out of 3 with no bot! Only got bel airs, no infrared23 6 or fear 5's. I am still happy though!
View media item 956431

You just had to get lucky and pick a size with more pairs available. I bet if i picked a different size i would have copped.

Most dudes in here have every pair restocked today in their size, no need for salt.

Yep, a lot of people are just being greedy.

I can't see that many people needing gammas and black and red XI's.

The I's are another story.

Most dudes in here have every pair restocked today in their size, no need for salt.

Yep, a lot of people are just being greedy.

I can't see that many people needing gammas and black and red XI's.

The I's are another story.

agreed. then again, a lot of people aren't savvy buyers or refuse to pay "resell" even if the resell is retail plus shipping. I remember seeing the 2012 black/red XIs selling for like $220-250 after they restocked in march last year.

finally saw email confirmation on my 88s... was worried for a bit... so glad i passed on royal and blk/red 1s... im sure i wouldve failed once i clicked those links... really wanted the fear 3s but only saw size12 :smh:

Last edited:
i got pretty lucky but the pictures thing surprised the crap out of me. and i couldn't find "keys" so i think that cost me a pair of fear 5s lol. did manage to snag a pair of black grapes in my size which i'm pretty happy about cause 7.5 is like finding a kid's shoe and paying an men's price for it.

agreed. then again, a lot of people aren't savvy buyers or refuse to pay "resell" even if the resell is retail plus shipping. I remember seeing the 2012 black/red XIs selling for like $220-250 after they restocked in march last year.

This. Which is why I wait or just miss out. I just can't see paying more than $40 over retail for a shoe (plus shipping). I was one of the first that actually liked the bel airs, but missed out because of the hypebeasts and resellers. No way am i paying $400-500 for a shoe... let alone a Jordan shoe.

to those who got what they wanted..... or those who know........

how long were the shoes up for before the tweet went off?
Almost simultaneously

Links went live pretty much at the same time Nike tweeted out the links (just a bit sooner). Was on my lap top doing school work & my monitors went off. Clicked instantly on Royal's, did image verification, and still failed lol. Convinced they had maybe a FSR.
Same here... was on my desktop and my alerts went off.  The image verification is a real slowdown, I  wasn't fast like abot mexicansneakerhead like but was able to cook.

I sense another restock coming.. memorial day weekend
I'll be missing that one since I'll be out of the country... 

This. Which is why I wait or just miss out. I just can't see paying more than $40 over retail for a shoe (plus shipping). I was one of the first that actually liked the bel airs, but missed out because of the hypebeasts and resellers. No way am i paying $400-500 for a shoe... let alone a Jordan shoe.

You honestly missed the belairs because nike made them so freaking limited just like I missed the red 6s.

ppl actually thought Nike would tweet a new rescheduled date for the restock in advanced. They have never done that. When they said they would let us know of a new date. that would be the actual "live" date and if you weren't ready you were SOL

ppl actually thought Nike would tweet a new rescheduled date for the restock in advanced. They have never done that. When they said they would let us know of a new date. that would be the actual "live" date and if you weren't ready you were SOL
Truth 

This. Most people were camping by their computers for the first week assuming Nike was going to pull exactly what they did. Many people called it in prior threads about the restock that Nike was going to wait for the hype to die down and then just drop the restock right when they tweeted about it which they did.

Right... my order status is the same as well... estimated delivery date is 5/8... I came out with a pair of Powder Blue 10's... what u get?
Bred 13s from the restock and I also grabbed the nightshade 11 lows that they re-released prior to the restock

Was outside vacuuming the truck when I got the tweet from Nike. A part of me wished I just tried from my phone since I was right outside the house and on wifi already instead of droppin everything and gettin to my laptop lol. Not sure if that would've increased my chances at all. Like most members I was in line for Royals and Fear 5's then got the OOS msg. 
mean.gif

Just getting back in the game after a hiatus and don't know about these restocks and tweets. Who did you sign up with to get a restock tweet? NDC? Some other shoe stores?

Thanks! :smile:

Thankful I was able to cop a pair of royals in 11.5 after waiting in line and having nike crash while it was in my cart. I called customer service when this happened and they said it was gone and that they were sorry it happened like that. Only one minute after they said that I check my cart and they were still there. I missed these when they dropped on finish line, had them in my cart but got pushed to splash page but it looks like it was meant to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom