NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck out on the 88's and the Royals, but grabbed a pair of Gamma 11s for a fellow NTer. 

Restocks are a real rush.

Damn man this is the only day I could have ****** up I didnt have my phone charger since yesterday and just got it like 15 minutes ago.

I've been jumping at every nike notification the past couple of weeks too.

**** man, I saw the tweet ran over to my CPU and clicked on the royals, did everything and it put me inline for 10 min then it said there was a "Connection Issue" pissed right now

Bots without a doubt cleaned up. That's Nikes fault for not changing the OG links smh

I'm over it. I just found out about the restock, but I don't even care. I'm over this "QS gotta check twitter" ********.

congrats to everyone that was lucky today 
smokin.gif

**** man, I saw the tweet ran over to my CPU and clicked on the royals, did everything and it put me inline for 10 min then it said there was a "Connection Issue" pissed right now

page monitor pinged me for the bred link.

i got in before the tweet showed up on my phone...got kicked out of line for the same thing though. this one was tough

Last edited:
@sneakerwatcher1  hinted the restock like 3 times today and i was still caught off guard 

Man this is ********. are they gonna restock the bred 11s again? i really hope they do

Damn I got lucky on my phone copping a size 10 bred 13. I was adding forever which seemed like I kept getting an error but when I checked my cart around 7:40pm it was in there. checked out and got my confirmation email. Hope i don't regret the purchase since a couple of people told me the quality on them weren't that great without the 3m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom