NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad that i really didnt want anything from this restock. Nike thinks they can just control everything about people's lives. Their business tactics are worse now than they ever were before. I can't tell you guys how often i woke up early in the morning for a attempt to get through online. Its crazy that we spend all of this money on shoes with 90s Payless quality while companies like Adidas are putting out shoes with much better quality with wider availability and at a cheaper price point.

i honestly dont see myself buying Jordans anymore after this year unless theyre OG 1s. ive sold off most of my other numbered retros and only wear my 1s on a consistent basis
Very true..

MADDERDAY HAS PASSED AND I'M STILL 
tired.gif

Next Restock…. My Strategy will be not to pick my right size…..   I'll shall go for some Royals or Breds in a Size 13.5 or sumthin' and just start trading down...

10 / 10.5 / 11 seem to be the first out the door...

on every shoe in the restock

FML 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Next Restock…. My Strategy will be not to pick my right size…..   I'll should go for some Royals or Breds in a Size 13.5 or sumthin' and just start trading down...

FML 
mean.gif
11.5 has been good to me lately.

Next Restock…. My Strategy will be not to pick my right size…..   I'll shall go for some Royals or Breds in a Size 13.5 or sumthin' and just start trading down...

FML 
mean.gif

They don't make a 13.5 tho 
indifferent.gif

Again, i dont see how using the OLD link is an unfair advantage. Nike does this probably to give people an advantage. Its not exactly brain surgery to know to try the old link. Kind of ridiculous to say that using an old link gives people an unfair advantage. At the end of the day, a lot of people want these things to fall in theur laps and it doesnt work that way. Changing things that already make sense for those people is like swimming up river.

And u can leave pm's out of this. Those arent an unfair advantage when everyone can do it.

For the avg joe I would say it's a higher degree of disadvantage than advantage. Bots will be combing those links constantly. An avg Joe can't.
If the links are absolutely fresh at the time of the drop it evens out that start time.

For the avg joe I would say it's a higher degree of disadvantage than advantage. Bots will be combing those links constantly. An avg Joe can't.
If the links are absolutely fresh at the time of the drop it evens out that start time.
i dont wanna get back into that. you're quoting one of the first responses in that whole convo... i have many posts in that convo that state where i stand on this. js

i guess it looks like 2 day shipping only affects orders after they leave the memphis warehouse.

Last edited:

FML 
mean.gif

The most common size WORLDWIDE is 10.5.

I know my little brother is a 10.5 and it's been an adventure to say the least getting his size.

Less than 5% of the world is above or equal to a 13

FML 
mean.gif

13.5 usually the first size to go man. I wouldn't **** with that size too much. I tried yesterday and no luck smh. Bigger sizes are just as hard to get as the 10-11. Ya'll have room to play with and we don't. Cant size down because a size 12 is too small and a size 14 is too big.

Last edited:
i dont wanna get back into that. you're quoting one of the first responses in that whole convo... i have many posts in that convo that state where i stand on this. js

Yeah man it's cool. We're all entitled to our opinions. It's just discussion and I was just catching up on backlog.

I'll shall go for some Royals or Breds in a Size 13.5 or sumthin' and just start trading down...

FML :smh:  

Well that strategy will fail you as well. They did have at least 1 fsr of each shoe with exception to the squadrons i believe. Size 13.5 is a 1 or 2 pair kind of size. size 10/10.5 is usually an 8-14 pair kind of size.

dont you guys think that its odd that some of these shoes are two years old and are restocking? i really don't know what to make of those so called grey market sneakers now. its really hard to believe that Nike wouldnt have gotten rid of the rest of their Military 4 restock during the numerous other restocks. and why were Royals included on this restock when they werent sold on the site in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom