Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

What's the benefit of using this app over using a computer? Would it be quicker? Smoother? Wondering if it's worth it to use over my PC for release day

What's the benefit of using this app over using a computer? Would it be quicker? Smoother? Wondering if it's worth it to use over my PC for release day
It's faster if you know what your doing, it gives you an advantage over NDC.

I have a feeling no more codes are given out until the app is official and ready to roll out. :frown:

Last edited:
I like the app I just wish they would open the Invite feature so  the people that have the app  can hook others up...  of course this would open that up  to selling codes  and  would make the app  overrun with people

I guess I should feel special that I have the app. Just don't see the hype in it. I mean it is cool and all but NDC is essentially the same. I haven't used it on a high priority item yet so we will see what's up with it.

Lol yeah I don't wanna experiment with the app for the Oreos, but at the same time, if it's significantly faster it might be worth a shot.

Lol yeah I don't wanna experiment with the app for the Oreos, but at the same time, if it's significantly faster it might be worth a shot.
Gonna play with it tomorrow to see what happens, nothing to lose I got plently of other eggs in my basket. 

Yo who the hell is that frog man?lol ahahaha

we should tell him dont do it,reconsider,read some literature on the subject lol

So now this thread has turned into a spot for people to just complain about not getting a code and others begging for codes.... Got it. Let me know when something productive actually happens.

So I've had my code since last Friday. I have a few questions for you guys. Is there really any advantage to trying to cop through the app vs. the actual site? Things don't appear to become "available" any sooner and it just seems more inefficient to me.

I tried for Bred Lows on Saturday and Chromeposites on Sunday and got various connection errors and other problems. Also, every single time I tried to purchase my size I had to type in my password. Is this normal? Seems like valuable seconds wasted. Any other tips would be appreciated; as of right now I'm not seeing any reason to purchase an access code for those that do not have one yet.
Had this code since early last friday....

can't do jack with it....lol wtf

IMO-There is no clear advantage. 5 or so people came on NT with Chromeposite success through the App, but many others failed. We have no data on NDC vs. App success rate. It's like me saying "Oh...I carted on mobile NDC, but got OOS on my desktop even though I got in lne on my desktop first! Mobile has an advantage!" You've answered your own question. You failed on two releases already. I strongly suggest that you do not try to cop the APs solely through this janky app. Have your desktop up and ready. Oh...and people that pay one red cent for an access code are moronic.

Got the kds, fumbled around the buy button a little too for like 5 seconds. Snkrs came through

SNRK app worked great for the KD's said they were all reserved and it would "search" for my size. found it and auto checked out

Tested out the app vs. online for the first time today for the KD drop (didn't cop btw).... 

I was able to add to cart instantly with the app while I'm still waiting online.... 

Definitetly using this app from now on... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Tested out the app vs. online for the first time today for the KD drop (didn't cop btw).... 

I was able to add to cart instantly with the app while I'm still waiting online.... 

Definitetly using this app from now on... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Exact same thing for me, and I was running a bot on chrome (don't usually use bots but just wanted to test the two against each other)

Copped on App ... Can't believe on Sunday I got out of line for the Foams to try for another size ... When it said Waiting, I thought I was done ... lesson learned

LOL
roll.gif
  people think they are just going to come in here and get a code for nothing with no effort....  Smh
mean.gif
bruh what you mean effort or work its wait and hope nike gives you a code.

come on people acting like they hunger games there way to a code 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom