Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

I'd rather have something like this...

swbfxg.jpg

2w52gdy.jpg
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Top ones are hot. Like how they resemble the IVs. BP needs to get up on these. Does he still post?

EDIT: Ah, found BP. Lol. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Intrigant

how can some people say that lebron 1 zoom generations are good looking? and even better thtan the kobe 1?

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i dont know but maybe people have different opinions about good looking shoes.
indifferent.gif
exactly, and that was my opinion.
indifferent.gif

lol. You know people have different opinions and you wondered/laughed at the people who thought zg1 > zk1?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

8 colorways, per KATC. Looks like a few of the c/ws we saw with the 4, with a couple new ones...

1. Home
35coig7.jpg

3. Draft Day
21njdhl.jpg

4. Blackouts
1ta04y.jpg

7. Olympic/USA
1231mp0.jpg

Best.

Never cared for Kobe's...don't think I ever will...but I just had to make sure they were ugly before I said that, and I was right...no offense to theKobe stans.
grin.gif

Eh, I actually hate Kobe and every model in his line before this one, BUT I think that the V's are some of the hottest athletic shoes I've ever seen.

I will be buying multiple pairs (and blacking out the Kobe sig on the back, ha).

the only thing that looks like the 4s is that they are lows and some of the cws are similar(except for the USA and black outs).....the construction isdifferent (seemless upper), the midsole is different, the heel counter is different... good that you won't be getting them...more for the rest of us....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

look EXACTLY like the IV's.. 4get it..

The forefoot breathing holes look like the IV's, and the curve on the outer sole. But that's about it. Oh yeah, and the fact that they are a"low".

So as of now everyone is complaining...
similar to how the IV started off before we saw them in person..

these will be selling like hot cakes just like the IV did..

I like these much better than the IVs... something about the higher tongue and the low ankle cut out, plus the outrigger... looks more aggressive, morestylish. Definitely gonna cop a pair of these.

Originally Posted by 23Dwyanewade3

how can some people say that lebron 1 zoom generations are good looking? and even better thtan the kobe 1?

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lol. You know people have different opinions and you wondered/laughed at the people who thought zg1 > zk1?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh
exactly, i wondered/laughed because of my opinion....if i didn't, i wouldn't have wondered/laughed? you should look into a intro tophilosophy class at your local community college....it might do you some good with regards to mental processing.
indifferent.gif

^^chortle

If the IVs taught me anything it was wait until you get the thing on your feet before you judge it, but some variation in colourways would be nice. Homes andUSAs on the radar thus far......

Originally Posted by 23Dwyanewade3

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh
exactly, i wondered/laughed because of my opinion....if i didn't, i wouldn't have wondered/laughed? you should look into a intro to philosophy class at your local community college....it might do you some good with regards to mental processing.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
thanks for the counselling.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom