Nike Zoom Kobe V

any news on the release dates and prices? i can't wait to play in these! i wonder if they'll "mold" to our feet like the iv's did..

pix of fakes I found

f9d158e840940d0b86045529d6932e149fc6350.pjpg

maaan Im coppin as soon as I see em (for retail) as long as its a Laker colorway....

Nice shoe, look light weight and comfortable...not sure purple and yellow can be worn in public, but if I was a Laker they would be great.

Not really feeling them but every Kobe has been good and grown on from the first look. Plus, I'm sure they'll look a lot better on Kobe's feet.Hopefully they don' t overdue to releases like they just did with the IV. IV feels watered down with all the meaningless colorways.

not bad at all, similar to the ivs. im sure they will sell really well. anyone have info on release date?

why are fakes being posted over and over again in this thread?

def growin on me, but not probably gonna make the same buzz as the IV

ZKIV is a classic, inside n out

lol yall caring about weight so much like its gonna affect your game... we;re talkin half oz here lolol

might as well get some running shoes....oh yeah. these are ugly as helll. no bias

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

lol yall caring about weight so much like its gonna affect your game... we;re talkin half oz here lolol

might as well get some running shoes....oh yeah. these are ugly as helll. no bias
No Bias....hahaha.....you are always hatin on Kobe and his shoes...

Originally Posted by rleelum25

Originally Posted by Trig20

pix of fakes I found

f9d158e840940d0b86045529d6932e149fc6350.pjpg

ummmm what the hell is that foamposite lookin white n green , 2nd from the top on the far right.!? :S

Where was this?!? Lol. You can see fake IV's too!

Wow fake Kobe's.. I didn't think they were selling like that..... the counterfitters are making bad business decisions....

Back
Top Bottom