Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Aaaaahhhhh, yet another mindset that Nike loves to hear.

"You can learn to like them, if you really want to."

laugh.gif

An acquired taste, like alcohol!
smokin.gif

"If you're not thrilled about them to the point where you would pay $200, just keep thinking about them more and more, until you ARE thrilled about them, then call our customer reps with your order!"

Nah, I'm good on having to convince myself that I need something that has very little in the technology department and comes with all kinds of complaints from current owners, scattered by a few compliments from brand loyalists and insiders.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by sorianotron

NikeDealer wrote:
Just to put this to rest I went to the source....and thats all I'll say.
Foamposite Material was used on this shoe.  So take it or leave it.
Either Marc lying to you or he never owned a pair of foams.

Read my words home slice.  Foam material was used.... 
Ever heard of a Cotton Blend?

Silk Like?

Rayon lol

LOL at a foamposite blend

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Aaaaahhhhh, yet another mindset that Nike loves to hear.

"You can learn to like them, if you really want to."

laugh.gif

An acquired taste, like alcohol!
smokin.gif

"If you're not thrilled about them to the point where you would pay $200, just keep thinking about them more and more, until you ARE thrilled about them, then call our customer reps with your order!"

Nah, I'm good on having to convince myself that I need something that has very little in the technology department and comes with all kinds of complaints from current owners, scattered by a few compliments from brand loyalists and insiders.
scratches head...
learn to like? seems like taking my words out of context for sure.

Came up on the glow in the darks they are clean they don't glow as much as i thought they would.. Any word on the reds actually dropping?

I need to scoop a pair of these look clean. I'm gonna have to wait till all blacks drop the white & black seem to be sold out online

too much complaining in here man.
laugh.gif
we get it, yall supposedly love the design
eyes.gif
, but the price tag.. lack of tech.. no zoom.. no foam.. blah, blah, blah. shoe looks like hot fire to me so i copped them all. scheming on atlantics for a decent price.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
all blacks will be copped. eggplants too. like i said everything that is remotely desirable by anyone is expensive and overpriced. what are u gonna do?? it's the world we live in deal with it fellas.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

all blacks 3/4/12

Thanks for the date.

I wish they would have released these in December, would have loved these for the winter.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

all blacks 3/4/12

Thanks for the date.

I wish they would have released these in December, would have loved these for the winter.
maybe they will include the proper zoom in the all blacks?  let us know, if they do, might pick them up.

Hadn't even tried these on until yesterday. Found out I should've went half a size up and copped a 9 
tired.gif
. Time to sell I guess.

Does anybody have any info on a possible realease of the black/yellow sample that surfaced as one of the first pics of the zoom rookies?

Back
Top Bottom