NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

I tried hooping in these, terrible. Sending back to nike ASAP. Cushion was nonexistent.

I tried hooping in these, terrible. Sending back to nike ASAP. Cushion was nonexistent.

I had quite the opposite experience. Best shoes I've ever balled in with one major gripe .... Do not get stepped on there is no protection in the toe box! I have a Black toe nail to prove it

To be honest, I found the performance of these to be underwhelming. I've ran a couple dozen games in them and they weren't bad, but definitely nothing special. I'm gonna give the KD9s a run and see what they have to offer.

To be honest, I found the performance of these to be underwhelming. I've ran a couple dozen games in them and they weren't bad, but definitely nothing special. I'm gonna give the KD9s a run and see what they have to offer.
i heard the KD9 is the best basketball shoe out right now. Wanted the pre-heat colorway but missed out.

I had quite the opposite experience. Best shoes I've ever balled in with one major gripe .... Do not get stepped on there is no protection in the toe box! I have a Black toe nail to prove it

Same here love these on court but I can see how they wouldn't be right for everyone

I have sprained my ankles a ton of times

You guys looking for a good balling shoe try the 2015 hyperdunks

I own 4 pairs and bought most of them for under $100

Hype has worn off me with these. Planned to scoop up the iridescent and USA but probably will just save that money for more KD9's

Any folks here wear worn the IX and balled in them before trying on the X? How's the performance compared to IX?

I have the IX i find it a balance between ankle support, grip, cushion & ground feel. even though they aren't 10/10 in each department i find it Jack of all Trades for an outdoor shoe. There are minor issues but not too bad, though i can run faster & more agile if i wear low cuts i need the ankle support.

So far have yet seen any comparison between IX & X.

Anyone?

I have sprained my ankles a ton of times

You guys looking for a good balling shoe try the 2015 hyperdunks

I own 4 pairs and bought most of them for under $100
hi, the 2015 Hyperdunks are now $50. However I find that shoe ultra uncomfortable especially the uppers. Since i need ankle support i would lace them up top & tight, but doing so i can't even run or do layup properly because the shoe is obstructing my feet movement. worst is i don't actually find it offering much ankle support even though it's hampering my movement.

Any folks here wear worn the IX and balled in them before trying on the X? How's the performance compared to IX?

I have the IX i find it a balance between ankle support, grip, cushion & ground feel. even though they aren't 10/10 in each department i find it Jack of all Trades for an outdoor shoe. There are minor issues but not too bad, though i can run faster & more agile if i wear low cuts i need the ankle support.

Anyone?

I found this guys review very accurate in terms of ix vs X

I think the X is pretty crappy myself but everyone has their own take I guess

Last edited:
I found this guys review very accurate in terms of ix vs X

I think the X is pretty crappy myself but everyone has their own take I guess

well i missed out the deal to get the IX Cavs colorway (Red White) for $60 as my 2nd pair, now all's left are the Premium versions which are still sold at full price. i see the premium more like mall shoes not sure if the uppers are as durable as the standard. The sole looks the same but Nike gave them a new name which sounds more durable.

my only problem with the IX is the lace i have to tie a dead knot 1st to stop it from coming off and the side wall below the ankle rubs on my feet i need thicker socks.

Traction wise it's ok, I know weartester gave it HOF but i would give it 7.5/10. It's not as quick due to the ankle supports and doesn't sit as low as other shoes due to normal Zoom.

But even if i buy the X it's gonna be during sales so it'd take at least 3 months...

Anyone?

well i missed out the deal to get the IX Cavs colorway (Red White) for $60 as my 2nd pair, now all's left are the Premium versions which are still sold at full price. i see the premium more like mall shoes not sure if the uppers are as durable as the standard. The sole looks the same but Nike gave them a new name which sounds more durable.

my only problem with the IX is the lace i have to tie a dead knot 1st to stop it from coming off and the side wall below the ankle rubs on my feet i need thicker socks.

Traction wise it's ok, I know weartester gave it HOF but i would give it 7.5/10. It's not as quick due to the ankle supports and doesn't sit as low as other shoes due to normal Zoom.

But even if i buy the X it's gonna be during sales so it'd take at least 3 months...
Yea I agree traction isn't nearly that good. Look on eBay for soldier ix ?

Man, Nike just give us release dates.

Is it so hard?

July 16th or Aug 4th is a big diff.

I want to ball in the white pair. Maybe ill just get olympics on the 18th.

Back
Top Bottom