NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Best advice is to just be patient. Yes there will be people who get theirs before you, don't waste your time going on NDC chat asking why yours isn't started or almost finished. There's a reason they gave you an estimated delivery date of September. 

Seems to me as if they are finishing the IDs quicker than anticipated!

Just got my Black/Gum today, lucky they still had a 13.

View media item 2099844
My initial impression:

Fit - TTS, I have a wide feet but I'm surprised that it fit perfectly (length & width-wise). It's a pain to put on but once you do, it literally hugs your foot. The upper strap/tongue can cause a little discomfort but nothing major.

Cushion - Walked around a little with these and it seems responsive, not too bouncy but you can def feel the zoom there. Can't wait to see how it translate to the court.

I'll post a more detailed review after a couple of sessions in it.

Last edited:
Just got my Black/Gum today, lucky they still had a 13.

View media item 2099844
My initial impression:

Fit - TTS, I have a wide feet but I'm surprised that it fit perfectly (length & width-wise). It's a pain to put on but once you do, it literally hugs your foot. The upper strap/tongue can cause a little discomfort but nothing major.

Cushion - Walked around a little with these and it seems responsive, not too bouncy but you can def feel the zoom there. Can't wait to see how it translate to the court.

I'll post a more detailed review after a couple of sessions in it.

Good initial review. I feel the same way. Once you get em on, they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom