Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike Flatiron does not have the Crimson 4%'s yet. I just called. They said they're getting them this weekend.

NDC is now showing the 4% crimson as coming soon. There's still hope :nerd:

Judging by the fact that there's 0 pairs for sale on eBay and no one has copped that I've seen on Twitter, I think this was a mistake release earlier this morning. Does anyone on here know anyone who actually purchased a pair of the Crimson 4%'s this morning from Nike US?

Also, if anyone is still looking for the 4%, reach out to the Nike Flatiron Running store. Just sitting on the shelf when I walked in and they're expecting the BC VF's this weekend, along with a new ZF cw

Nike Flatiron does not have the Crimson 4%'s yet. I just called. They said they're getting them this weekend.

Should've been a tad bit more clearer but the Ice Blue VF's are in stock at Nike Flatiron. That does confirm what they told me today that the BC VF is releasing this weekend, as I stated earlier.

Good luck for those on the hunt.

https://shop.extrabutterny.com/collections/footwear/products/nike-lab-unisex-zoom-fly-nyc-ah5088-001

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 2.01.02 PM.png

I'm just glad to see a non white sole for a change. Hopefully they drop some VF colorways with a black sole.

Just grabbed the NYC's this morning. Excited to have a new pair of running shoes. Are these like the 4%'s that were rumored to be really funky just to walk in? I'm planning on using these for marathon training and walking to a from the gym in the winter time.

Cop'd the NYC's...more for sizing reference because i want the black/white pair. lol. Went up .5 size so hopefully they fit right.

just on display or also for sale?

and where's the pics of the elites? :nerd:

my NYCs shipped already

They were for sale as well. Was pretty cool to see the Elites that Eliud ran in on display. I thought they did it just for the event but I was told buy one of the employees that its been in their store like that for quite some time.

LOL, I'll get the pics up soon, went to the city twice yesterday and was beat by the time i got home. Feeling old as hell @ 31 :rofl::smh:

Back
Top Bottom