Niketalk im so disgusted with myself vol. dont be like me... CRITICAL UPDATE ON PAGE 5

Man you disappointed cause was afraid to spit game at some chick

Cmon Son

what's the worst that can happen B she says No or have a B/F

I thought you really did some shameful stuff like smash a crackhead or  had unprotected sex with a stripper.

Holla at me when your standards are lower than mine.

Last edited:
If she wanted you to have her number, she would have given it to you.

NOPE

a lot of these girls won't just give you their #, even if they want you to have it

you have to ask bruhhh...

its so cliche to say but you have the remember the worst that can happen is she'll say "no"

from what you said, it seems like she probably would have given it to you too..

just to let yall know im not usually like this. it was a rare occurence

for example one time i asked this chick for her number, she was a religious muslim chick..she smirked and looked at me and said ill give u my email.

after i emailed her a few times she gave me her snapchat

so i can get chicks info idk why i choked up like lebron tho

judging from the comments you dress like Kanye and couldn't get a number because you was scared to talk to a girl..........

Your style alone should had got you in the door Bruh,unless........

Who cares? Take the L and go get you a new broad. She wasn't special. You're too young for that

imo u should of talked to her in the library.  I have to ask, where does a beautiful women like yourself find time for a bf? working and school and all
nthat.gif

this will make or break the convo

Does she seem like the type that's addicted to her cell phone? If so, save yourself the trouble and let that go.

What I came in here to say.

Also, OP. Ask her if she like to grab drinks one a free night. Only after speaking to her a couple of times. Make sure the convos are good.

Man I used to let **** like that happen to me all the time. I'm not necessarily a shy dude, just had my moments when I couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger. As simple as it sounds, I just got into the habit of sayin to myself "if she says no, you're right back to same exact spot you would be in anyway." Older I got the more I realized you miss 100% of the shots you don't take *jordan shrug*

Dudes really scared of rejection in college? Y'all gotta get over that in middleschool/HS.

Confidence comes after repeated failure and or experience. OP you thought about it too much. Asking for a number doesn't mean ish nowadays. You should've gotten the # when y'all first chopped it up.

If you over-analyze a situation, then you're already losing.

Guys i need to update you guys

so last night i was shopping at ralphs copping supplies to make some carne asada fries

so i go to the self checkout and get my food and stuff and bounce

i load my truck with the food and go to put my kart back like a good citizen and on my way to the truck i see someone familiar so yell out "angelica?!!?"

and its her :wow:

so i talk to her and shes like i saw u in the checkout line but u seemed busy so i dindt say anything.

and we chop it up about class, I told her i got a C and shes like really? i thought ur speeches were good u shuda got a better grade.

then i notice shes holding 4 cans of red bull and i say soo what are u up too tonight and shes like shes gunna go watch the game of thrones with her boyfriend and her friends and they making vodka redbull and im like ohh thats cool

and then i was like well it was nice seeing u again and said bye

cant believe i ran into her again,i was so mad she had a boyfriend tho man i was heated after that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom