Niketalk Whats The Infamous Smush Parker Story??

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by eleet1

I remember pm'ing the dude whos girl smush parker smushed askin for pics of her. He never got back to me. Anyone got pics of her? I really wanna see who smush smushed.
same here, did he ever post pics or did people call ducktales when he posted it?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Back then, NT was a cooler place so when someone posted a story, every damn response wasn't "Pics!!!" or "No pics no help" we all just laughed etc etc and kept it moving.. He never posted pics from what I remember.[/color]

the hell you talkin about pictures were most definitely posted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I remember pm'ing the dude whos girl smush parker smushed askin for pics of her. He never got back to me. Anyone got pics of her? I really wanna see who smush smushed.
same here, did he ever post pics or did people call ducktales when he posted it?
Back then, NT was a cooler place so when someone posted a story, every damn response wasn't "Pics!!!" or "No pics no help" we all just laughed etc etc and kept it moving.. He never posted pics from what I remember.
I thought it was a picture of some asian girl PSed on smush?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Back then, NT was a cooler place so when someone posted a story, every damn response wasn't "Pics!!!" or "No pics no help" we all just laughed etc etc and kept it moving.. He never posted pics from what I remember.[/color]
the hell you talkin about pictures were most definitely posted
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First part of my post still stands true. [/color]
grin.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
       i can't find dudes username though.    does he still post on here?
EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the storyspread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone inany nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind ofstill on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...
mad.gif

laugh.gif
friends are RUUUTTHLESS.  if i was dude, i would have went ape _____ throwing things around, cursing like a deranged maniac. i would go the whole 9 yards, basically. 

by the way, how could smush sit in dude's apartment and play it off as if he didnt know the girl had a man?  i mean, was there not one single picture in the house/bedroom of the couple?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smushiswatching.png
Saw the same pic on Google and thought about it, but I'm firing a lot of bad jokes tonight already and didn't want to continue to risk my fg% continuing to plummet. Smush is on Myspace 24/7, somebody should just msg him and ask him about it

props to dude for handling it the way he did. most people wouldn't be that level headed in a situation like that and would just snap.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Back then, NT was a cooler place so when someone posted a story, every damn response wasn't "Pics!!!" or "No pics no help" we all just laughed etc etc and kept it moving.. He never posted pics from what I remember.

Easily a NT Classic moment
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I forgot the guys username, but he does still post from time to time....the last time this story was mentioned a couple months back he came in and re-told some of the story and everything that happened after...

For some reason I remember him saying it ended up going to Judge Judy or something, but I could be mixing up another story with this one..and the guy did post pics of the girl, which was PS'd in the Smush pic
laugh.gif

Still makes me laugh to this day...Dude kept his cool on during the situation, most of us would of easily went wild
smh.gif

lol what if he went to the party that he got invited to, hed show up and b like yea "smush smashed my girl, so thats how iam here, can i have a burger?"

eek.gif
laugh.gif
       i can't find dudes username though.    does he still post on here?
EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the storyspread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone inany nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind ofstill on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does anyone have the comic of the Smush Parker story?  It was so bad it had my 
laugh.gif
 for days.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smushiswatching.png
Saw the same pic on Google and thought about it, but I'm firing a lot of bad jokes tonight already and didn't want to continue to risk my fg% continuing to plummet. Smush is on Myspace 24/7, somebody should just msg him and ask him about it
eek.gif
roll.gif

its cool fam, keep that percentage up for those post season stats. 
laugh.gif

I remember he said she took him to court on Judge Judy because he moved out and didn't pay his half of the rent.  He lost the case.  Should've just told Judge Judy about Smush smushing his girl's insides.  He probably didn't want to be humiliated on national tv.

hahahahah

I don't know if this has been brought up, but I think she sued him for not paying the apartment bills and they were on one of them judge.. He lost the case but the show offered to pay for the compensation for them being on the show to tell the story .. Haha

I even know the guys screename I used to talk to him about it all the time. I won't mention is sn. But his avy is the tmac lazy eye avy

Back
Top Bottom