Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The music on this seasons NBA Finals commercial is great

Some of the best and memorable instrumental music

Last edited:
I had the Clippers beating the Spurs so I wont say that the had no business winning, but the Warriors route out of the West has been vastly overhyped.

Steph beat AD, Gasol and Harden, ALL NBA dudes. If he adds Bron to that list.....

He took out The Brow, The Mask (Conley), The Beard, and now maybe The Hairline.

Pretty good run I'd say.

No way anyone in here can say that the Clippers were supposed to beat the Spurs. NO WAY.

Yeah man, no way. It wasn't even close!

lLs4fE1.jpg

Golden state hasn't done ANYTHING this Playoffs, they didn't play ANYONE.
Pelicans?
A tony Allen Hurt Grizzlies?
The weak Rockets?
Yea right.
The west became WEAK when the spurs got put out in the 1st rnd

How weak were the Spurs if they got put out in the first round tho?
By the Clippers no less.

Typical fugazi Spurs "attempt" at a repeat. Win vs an injured OKC, beat an exhausted 4 Straight Finals Heat, then bounced in round 1 the following year by the Clippers.
mean.gif
HAHA! You do realize this Spurs is one of the greatest franchises the NBA has ever seen. I would always have them going deep in the playoffs as long as Timmy and Pop are there.

I had the Clippers beating the Spurs so I wont say that the had no business winning, but the Warriors route out of the West has been vastly overhyped.

VASTLY over hyped. They haven't done, or beat anyone worthy at all.

If GS would have beat the spurs then I would give them more of a chance in the finals. but these lil boys are going to walk into the finals shook, and maybe hand Lebron this ring. I wont even be surprised at all. Reminds me of the time, everyone thought that the Thunder was some juggernut, and got creamed 4-1. But the difference is The thunder looked scary. They beat the Mavs, They beat The lakers, they beat the spurs, I can see why people would think they would beat the Heat. But obviously the bright lights were too bright for them. Add the fact that Bron wasnt being denied that time, and look what happen.

Steph beat AD, Gasol and Harden, ALL NBA dudes. If he adds Bron to that list.....

He took out The Brow, The Mask (Conley), The Beard, and now maybe The Hairline.

Pretty good run I'd say.

You're entitled to your opinion.

No way anyone in here can say that the Clippers were supposed to beat the Spurs. NO WAY.

Clippers had the better players, HC, and choked themselves a game when Blake dribbled off his foot. Clipps could/should have won that series in 5 games.

Spurs were playin vaginal hack a foul ball, Spurs had no chance in that series. Pop knew it, he tried to find a way. Clipps starters were way too good.

Pelicans?

The weak Rockets?

Yea right.

By the Clippers no less.

Typical fugazi Spurs "attempt" at a repeat. Win vs an injured OKC, beat an exhausted 4 Straight Finals Heat, then bounced in round 1 the following year by the Clippers. :smh:
HAHA! You do realize this Spurs is one of the greatest franchises the NBA has ever seen. I would always have them going deep in the playoffs as long as Timmy and Pop are there.

Great franchises repeat.

I'm glad I'm not the one to bring up the injuries to the Grizz. Who is that hating on the Warriors? Stop hating!

Golden State is now overrated because they didn't beat a team that was eliminated in the first round.

This is a new development.

There goes bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 with the subtle shots again :nerd:

Last edited:

Pelicans?

The weak Rockets?

Yea right.

By the Clippers no less.

Typical fugazi Spurs "attempt" at a repeat. Win vs an injured OKC, beat an exhausted 4 Straight Finals Heat, then bounced in round 1 the following year by the Clippers.
mean.gif
Great franchises repeat.
16 straight years in the playoffs and 5 rings. Great franchise.

Pelicans?

The weak Rockets?

Yea right.

By the Clippers no less.

Typical fugazi Spurs "attempt" at a repeat. Win vs an injured OKC, beat an exhausted 4 Straight Finals Heat, then bounced in round 1 the following year by the Clippers. :smh:

Great franchises repeat.

Solid franchise.

Greatness repeats.

Pelicans?

The weak Rockets?

Yea right.

By the Clippers no less.

mean.gif

Great franchises repeat.
Solid franchise.

Greatness repeats.
How many NBA franchises have five rings again? Great franchise.

How can you still say with a straight face that the warriors are overhyped? I really have to scratch my head on this one, best record in the league, finals appearance, league mvp but we still search for reasons to dismiss them as lackluster or inferior to the cavs because they are big bad wolves of the east with lebron as the messiah?

i am a knick fan btw, and not trying to bandwagon. Just trying to point a few things out.

How can you still say with a straight face that the warriors are overhyped? I really have to scratch my head on this one, best record in the league, finals appearance, league mvp but we still search for reasons to dismiss them as lackluster or inferior to the cavs because they are big bad wolves of the east with lebron as the messiah?

i am a knick fan btw, and not trying to bandwagon. Just trying to point a few things out.

Warriors only got the best record in the league, finals appearance, and league MVP because white people don't like James Harden and injuries propelled them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom