Not everyone does steroids... Vol. Hood workout

i could swear i saw these dudes on the chinese olympic gymnastics team.

that was insane. I'm going to have to kick the kids off their stomping grounds..

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

props to them but all that is wasted talent imo. are they athletes? nope. they just do that to look good in the hood. props i guess image it's okay to have the six pack and muscles but why you showing off your athleticism for when you not even getting paid for it? image they need to go holler at the AFL or something

Its a workout.

If thats the case then I'm wasting my time as well.

tired.gif

it's okay to have the six pack and muscles but why you showing off your athleticism for when you not even getting paid for it? image they need to go holler at the AFL or something
now, the stuff they are doing doesn't equate to the pull-ups you and your homies do at LA fitness
tired.gif
the stuff these cats are doing is more than physically phenominal. so many different physical aspects being perfectly displayed here that it wouldn't surprise me if they could partially compete with a few practice squad players in the league just fresh off their stoops in the hood
laugh.gif

I dunno about football, football takes alot more than the amazing thing we just saw. I think they need to get that good good money in stuntman jobs.

Give me a year.

now, the stuff they are doing doesn't equate to the pull-ups you and your homies do at LA fitness image the stuff these cats are doing is more than physically phenominal. so many different physical aspects being perfectly displayed here that it wouldn't surprise me if they could partially compete with a few practice squad players in the league just fresh off their stoops in the hood image

I understand what you mean, but I highly doubt they can be doing all that other stuff like pro sports, they are just good at what they do.

Yeah these dudes is ill , ive seen a few of the vids on youtube and they got crazy routines. That one arm reel one was straight up crazy not many poeple can dothat

Very impressive. Almost olympic gymnastics like. I wonder what they do for leg training though.

Back
Top Bottom