NT Are You A Jerk? Or Do People Truly Hate You Because You're You?

Nah. I'm a jerk. People love me but I can't understand why. I'm the loveable *******, like Jada Stevens but not really.

I am trying to change though.
Did you just compare yourself to a big booty white woman ?
laugh.gif
yea wtf blink

That's an assumption, based off your personal perception, one that others in this thread might not share. But it's an example of how some people come at me in real life. Low-brow, sniping and conversational ambushing for the sake of sniping and ambushing. And if I was to proceed in a way that had you re-evaluating your life, I'd be a jerk right?

Sometimes you just gotta keep your opinion to yourself

Easier said than done. :lol:

Heard this on a Craig Ferguson stand up special awhile back...3 questions to ask your self before you say something.
Does this need to be said?

Does this need to be said by me?

Does this need to be said by me now?

Meh, Im pretty sure there are people that dont like me, but for the most part, you dont like me, I aint the problem.

I have been told I cant be argued with doe.

Some dude that I work with told me

"When I met you, I thought you were the most stuck up person in the world, an a-hole and I wouldn't like you"

But like everyone else, when you actually talk to me and we vibe I'm a pretty chill dude
pimp.gif

Everyones said that to me, from my girl, to her family and pretty much everyone.

I come off as the typical NY a-hole but I'm a genuine person, just too blunt
laugh.gif
Son are you me? hahaha Same thing happened at my current job. I strolled through my first interview and staff meeting like i was the s***, apparently. And everyone hated me. Than they fell in love eventually. 

I just have a jerk look to my face. I dont know what it is, nor can I control it at some times.

I've gotten id's back and have been like awwws shiiii I JERKED OUT TODAY.

I don't smile at people, so yeah normally I've been perceived as an "unfriendly guy", but I also can be a big time ******* to people if they come at me the wrong way..

very select few get to see the better side of my personality..

Had this conversation a few times with many different people. I've heard it all, but learned a lot about myself hearing what others think of me.

So far it's pretty consistent in what I hear. I come off as arrogant, cocky, an *******, walk like I'm better than everyone else, mysterious, hard to approach, womanizer.... ect.

But in return, when I allow people in my circle... It's im funny, intelligent, obnoxious, crazy, spontaneous... ect.

I don't allow a lot of my people in my circle because in all honesty, I could care less. I don't like most people. So I've almost embraced the character of being an arrogant *******.

And I'm perfectly fine with it. #shrugs
:smokin

people dont get the chance to hate me i keep distance when i know im around **** boys

i dont take **** and i can see through a lot of BS basically i distance myself from a lot of people

Last edited:
people dont get the chance to hate me i keep distance when i know im around **** boys

i dont take **** and i can see through a lot of BS basically i distance myself from a lot of people
Have you ever been called out on your dismissive disposition and tried to be made to feel like you're an elitist?

Have you ever been called out on your dismissive disposition and tried to be made to feel like you're an elitist?

:rofl:
ill have to get back 2 you on that fam

its only around fake people tho im the chillest dude around people that dont act fake

Last edited:
roll.gif

ill have to get back 2 you on that fam

its only around fake people tho im the chillest dude around people that dont act fake
I'm so confused breh, so am I jerk, or do people just hate on me because I'm beautiful?

VFwesBR.jpg

u prob just in the wrong crowd tbh

fake hittas will hate on a real hitta

all fake hittas do is hate tbh

kick it with real hittas and its all love

Last edited:
my dad just said somethin...I get into it with alot of people...something is wrong with me and I dont know what it is

Narcissist can't. They're incapable of it because their Narcissim makes them truly believe that their opinion is fact. With that knowledge, they then assume that everyone would want them to share that knowledge. Why wouldn't you? Who wouldn't want to be educated by the all-knowing, almighty? There's nothing you can do but minimize or eliminate communication with someone like that.

Usually when people say things like "I'm just being honest..." or "People just don't like to hear the truth" it's a strong indication that the person is a narcissist. They form strong opinions, use those opinions and their criticisms to belittle others, and validate themselves by knowing they can **** up your day, even for just a minute. Like, they only feel like they exist if they can try to dump all their own depression and negativity onto someone else and watch that person react to it. They also like to hide behind the whole "People just don't appreciate my intelligence" BS.

YUP this is me
Reminds me when one of my teachers in high school once said to me after that class "you think you're better than everyone else" and in my head I was thinking "its cuz I am" :lol:
Maybe thats why ppl dont like me or I at least FEEL like ppl dont like me on the low. Im not always like that tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom