NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

Stream quality decent with this? Been hearing a few things about it.

Yeah man I've had no complaints. Sometimes the stream will blur (I've only noticed with sports), but you change the channel and go back and it remains fine.

YTTV also has an unlimited storage cloud I believe. I haven't used it yet, but it's a cool feature.

Yeah man I've had no complaints. Sometimes the stream will blur (I've only noticed with sports), but you change the channel and go back and it remains fine.

YTTV also has an unlimited storage cloud I believe. I haven't used it yet, but it's a cool feature.
Dope! I'll look into a trial run and see how it goes. Thanks man

Did the direct tv now promo for 10/ month for 3 months. Most likely will not renew for 35/month.
If you want live sports and you care to have cable, it's probably the most reliable and supported of the options out there now. Worth the $35 if cable is what you're looking for.

so i recently moved into a new house and just opted for Optimum Internet. I then downloaded a bunch of channels (ESPN, TNT, Fox Sports, HBO, Showtime, etc) on my Roku device and use my parent's Optimum Login to get all the channels streamed . I also have Netflix, Amazon Prime, WWE network and the Firestick for extra content. Feels good to not have to pay extra for cable. all i need is to get a digital antenna to get the regular channels and i'm straight.

I am using fios for internet

I have been using directv now on the 4k apple tv for the last week since ive moved.

The remote on the apple tv is annoying. Sometimes slow and unresponsive and id much rather have a directional pad than the touchpad

My directv now seems to go out really often. Im running over wifi. Not sure if thats the problem or if its related to the app

I am using fios for internet

I have been using directv now on the 4k apple tv for the last week since ive moved.

The remote on the apple tv is annoying. Sometimes slow and unresponsive and id much rather have a directional pad than the touchpad

My directv now seems to go out really often. Im running over wifi. Not sure if thats the problem or if its related to the app

It seems that non-beta users of DirectvNow are having many outages. Judging from their twitter account, it seems to always be in primetime as well. I had that service when it first started and it was always going out then and the screen quality was terrible. I went to Vue after that, once they had a price increase I jumped over to YouTubeTV and have been there ever since. I like it alot. But it doesn't have Comedy Central or MTV channels.

What’s the best roku device to stream sling just signed up for the $25 package? (at least I plan to keep it when my free sub expires)

I have Comcast 150 with blast or whatever...and it will be 2-3 rooms away from the router

i have Spectrum, $45 a month for 100mbps. not complaining.

i just have netflix and no cable. good enough.

^Yep they’re done for. I paid month to month. If it’s to good to be true it probably is. Oh well it was good while it lasted. Wtf should I use now?

Did the 3 months of direct tv now for the 4K Apple TV. Seems to be perfect for my household. But the lack of an android tv really sucks. Since I have the Sony x900e it would have been perfect

I just did the same. Paid 3 months, already have Apple TV but not 4K. My TV’s are 4K so that should be dope.

No issues so far, coming from Sling.

Back
Top Bottom