NT fambs....my own brother got me. For 10 Deadstock pairs of sneakers...what do I do? *update page 6

It's a tough spot for your mom so even though it's not fair if she's protecting your brother, don't take it out on her.  If the cops can't handle it and he won't man up, I'd find a way to hurt him badly either physically or some other way.  You can't let it slide at this point or he'll do it again and things will escalate even further.

Just take everything and move it to your house now so he doesn't bang you over the head for more stuff.

I think you're going to have to chalk this one up and take the L because of the family pass and he's close fam too not like a cousin that you can cut ties with... he's your brother so that's like a baby moms you stuck with for life.

I'm just glad he didn't get me for literally every pair I had. I'm assuming he wasn't as swift or quick enough to get me for everything, because I don't know what stopped him from getting for eveything. .And all of my other sneakers, about 25 pairs - are in the trunk of my car right now, en route to my new house after I get off from work. It's tough accepting a loss like this because it's probably the biggest financial loss I've taken yet.

Didnt he rob you last year too? How does your own brother feel comfortable with doing this to you again and again. Scumbag behavior man

Yup, kind of surprised you remembered. After getting me the first time, he apologized to me until his face turned blue...I had to accept it, my mom forced me to forgive him.

Beat his ***. Me and my brother are only a year apart and he would do the same ****. I'd be missing something from my room and he's the first one I suspect. I don't even ask him about it cause the first thing out his mouth is always a lie. Id go in his room and there's all my stuff.

Got fed up with it and beat the **** out him. Me and him still don't get along, but I really don't care.

And with all due offense your mother is an idiot. Don't feel bad I told my mom the same thing. I told her of the issue plenty of times to avoid the alternative and nothing would occur so I dealt with it myself.

Dealing with the same situation man. After this, I literally am disowning the kid - I don't want anything to do with him for the rest of his life. I can care less if he OD's on the drugs he's on because I have helped him out more than you can imagine. And I actually still have a text from him from about 3 months ago where he thanked me for providing him advice and words on how to get his life back in order. And he stabbed in me in the back again :\

Do you know what he did with the kicks? Because either 1) consignment 2) craigslist or 3) eBay.

If the kicks are on eBay and you find them we can shill bid them so they don't sell.

Consignment, find your bro and take him to the shop make him get all the kicks back even if he has to pay restock fee it'll be small.

Search your local craigslist and then...?

This is a terrible situation man. I can't offer much advice since I don't know you and your family but try to get the shoes back before he can get rid of them. If he's using drugs then he's not going to wait for a good price and might be selling them all in bulk too.

He's not patient enough for ebay, he doesn't even have an active checking account - I checked craigslist, nothing came up. I think he has someone already buying the pairs directly, and probably for a fraction of what their worth :frown: :x

How is he so much different than you?  Seriously?  I trust my bro with any of my things and vice versa, he's 2 years older

He's on drugs fam, that's what we have suspected. He's 5 years younger than me. I have 3 other brothers, who I can trust with my life with no problem. And they all actually put him on blast on IG too, I'll post the pic my brother sent me. But this scumbag literally doesn't value family at all.

That has to be a terrible feeling. Once again I'm sorry man. I hope everything works out. I wouldn't listen to your mom. She's blinded by her love. You need to do what you have to do. Press charges, whoop his ***. The whole nine.

I - for once - am not listening to a word my mom says at this point. I'm pressing charges, and than I'm hurting him when I see him.

Call him and ask for your stuff back. If he BS you then just take the L and NEVER talk to dude again.

Blood is not thicker than water. Put him out of your house and let the police/streets deal with him. He's stolen from you twice already. Fool me once....

Honestly fam, if he's able to steal from you that easily and you not confronting him then he will just keep doing it again so bringing all of your items to your own house will lead him to break and enter into your place so it's best to at least confront him sooner or later.......actually just confront him ASAP just incase he breaks in one night that you're home and you got the Yappa on deck, you gonna end up clapping his shoulders b when all of this could have been prevented by you just confronting him

If I were in your shoes I would probably think about giving him a beating too, but if you do that you're letting your emotions get the best of you and as others have said, it'll only make the situation worse. Does he know you know that your stuff was stolen and that he's the one who's responsible? 

I'm not sure how close you and your brother are but you could try and talk to him one on one, as hard as it may be. If he knows you know then he probably won't let that happen and even if he thinks you don't know he'd be hesitant to do that. Talking to him could really help though if he is going through a rough phase, but if you try it make sure you have backup in case things get ugly.

People don't think clearly when they're going through rough points in their lives and unless he's the type to do something like this, he could have just made a bad mistake (while a very serious one). If he is addicted to hardcore drugs and low on funds then that stuff would cloud his vision since all he cares about is being able to satisfy his addiction.

Calling the cops was a good move. I seriously advise you try and talk to him, either before or after the police get to him. He's putting you through a lot but it'd help to know what caused him to do something like that and what he's currently going through.

I hope things turn out well for you. It's those closest to us that hurt us the most. 
mean.gif

Edit: Just read that you've already tried to help him multiple times. This could be where he finally gets it and turns his life around, but it is sadly unlikely. If he is able to turn things around, only then should you consider letting him near you/your possessions and your family and even then he can't fully be trusted. 

Last edited:
Extremely sad story all around.  You'll probably never recover the shoes or money as they're likely already gone.  I hope your brother gets the help he needs.

My dude I remember you saying you were from an Middle Eastern family. I know exactly what your talking about with the mother enabling her youngest child. Your stuck in a really hard position. Where we are from, family is everything. To think that your own brother would steal twice from you is despicable. Personally, I havent run into that situation, but if I were you I'd press those charges. I dont think kicking his *** is gonna solve anything, and might really ruin the relationship with your mother. I feel for you man, that must really suck. Keep us updated

Man I remember when you brought this up last year I told you to forgive him cause hes family and thats above everything, but then he turns around and steals from you two more times in basically a years time. Thats unforgivable, the lack of respect is appalling.

Damn man that sucks. I know thats family but a *** whipping never killed anyone. Just don't take it too far. A couple punches and kicks and all will be done. The kid obviously needs help so make that a priority as well as reclaiming your shoes or money.

Even if you tell your mom straight that she is being ignorant as hell to the whole situation, chances are even she will not get through to your brother. Therefore, the police and courts might be your only bet.

He's most likely in some deeper stuff than just drugs.... Instead of hunting him down wait for him to show, he eventually will..

How do you not know of the circles he travels in?!!! Either way you're not getting the cash or the kicks back, so instead of looking for a quick release bottle that anger for long term gains. Take your time with your revenge, sure you should distance yourself from him at first... but after a couple of years and he thinks things are good you know that past is the past nonsense... You calculate how to get back at him, whether its screwing his girl [/S wife ]and sending him a tape of it or something more sinister... Forgo the quick release of a beatdown .. also if he's in some deep ish you'll probably end up getting set up for more cash .. so stay away .. and keep the cops out of it w/o hard evidence there really isn't anything they can do

Call him and ask for your stuff back. If he BS you then just take the L and NEVER talk to dude again.

He blocked my number from his iphone. I really just wanted to see if I can just buy all my stuff back for $1000 - no questions asked. Not something I wanted to do, but I would just to get my stuff back - but I think it's too late.

Blood is not thicker than water. Put him out of your house and let the police/streets deal with him. He's stolen from you twice already. Fool me once....

He's already on the streets bro, we kicked him out 4 months ago for cussing at my mom in the wildest way, I hope the he makes the streets his home because that's where he's heading too at this point |I

Honestly fam, if he's able to steal from you that easily and you not confronting him then he will just keep doing it again so bringing all of your items to your own house will lead him to break and enter into your place so it's best to at least confront him sooner or later.......actually just confront him ASAP just incase he breaks in one night that you're home and you got the Yappa on deck, you gonna end up clapping his shoulders b when all of this could have been prevented by you just confronting him

He's lucky he didn't try while I was asleep...I literally could have blasted him. The yappa stays between my bed and the bedroom wall. He's really lucky.

If I were in your shoes I would probably think about giving him a beating too, but if you do that you're letting your emotions get the best of you and as others have said, it'll only make the situation worse. Does he know you know that your stuff was stolen and that he's the one who's responsible? 

I'm not sure how close you and your brother are but you could try and talk to him one on one, as hard as it may be. If he knows you know then he probably won't let that happen and even if he thinks you don't know he'd be hesitant to do that. Talking to him could really help though if he is going through a rough phase, but if you try it make sure you have backup in case things get ugly.

People don't think clearly when they're going through rough points in their lives and unless he's the type to do something like this, he could have just made a bad mistake (while a very serious one). If he is addicted to hardcore drugs and low on funds then that stuff would cloud his vision since all he cares about is being able to satisfy his addiction.

Calling the cops was a good move. I seriously advise you try and talk to him, either before or after the police get to him. He's putting you through a lot but it'd help to know what caused him to do something like that and what he's currently going through.

I hope things turn out well for you. It's those closest to us that hurt us the most. :smh:  

Man. The more I think of it, the more it hurts me - that my brother of all people got me like this.

I do appreciate the words and advice NT, it really mean a lot.

This couldn't of came at a worst time in my life, it seems like everything collapsing on me because of this. Now my other 3 brothers are all after him, and my mom is stressing on the daily, calling me like every 2 hours asking me not to hurt him and that she'll pay me back for this...but it isn't her fault, and I don't want her inheriting any stress from this.

And btw, this the IG post my other brother posted on my behalf on his IG (his friends all know the scumbag's brothers friends, so it helped bringing a little awareness to the situation):

htitlv.png

Last edited:
Sorry bro that sux.

U don't know where he chills at on the streets?

Find him and then what u do u treat him like errythang is good maybe some food and then walk out the restaurant and just when you're about to drop him off get out and BEAT HIS ***

Last edited:
If I were in your shoes..i would have to assume the worse (the shoes are gone) If he's out in the streets where else could he keep them joints? I would find him and let him have it. I couldn't let anyone take what i worked hard for and get away with it. But thats just me..Calling the cops was good but we all know how serious they take these kind of situations and who knows how long this will take. Im sorry to hear that your own flesh and blood would even consider stealing from you. Best of luck OP

He's most likely in some deeper stuff than just drugs.... Instead of hunting him down wait for him to show, he eventually will..

How do you not know of the circles he travels in?!!! Either way you're not getting the cash or the kicks back, so instead of looking for a quick release bottle that anger for long term gains. Take your time with your revenge, sure you should distance yourself from him at first... but after a couple of years and he thinks things are good you know that past is the past nonsense... You calculate how to get back at him, whether its screwing his girl and sending him a tape of it or something more sinister... Forgo the quick release of a beatdown .. also if he's in some deep ish you'll probably end up getting set up for more cash .. so stay away .. and keep the cops out of it w/o hard evidence there really isn't anything they can do
is this you very srs
nerd.gif

you scary bruh

Honestly.. I love my brother with all my heart. But if he EVER pulled some **** like this, I would beat the living **** out of him.

It's not even about the money.. It's the principle. Who the hell robs their own brother?

If he asked.. And explained his need, I would raise Hell until I saw Heaven to see him straight. But if just decided to bypass me and take my ****.. Naw OP. Lay those hands.

Natural consequence. Whup his ***..
Talk to him after and detail how the connection between siblings are deeper than other relationships.. Include that the *** whuppin was out of anger and love and become closer with your bro...
Good luck on the patching man..

if this is out of character for him and you think it's drug related then beating him up won't help. He needs serious help if that is the case. Now, if he just a piece of **** and is doing this to you and your moms just because, then by all means teach him a lesson. Your mom might not like it, but she would like it even less when he steals from the wrong person and ends up dead or in jail.

Obviously we don't know the back story, so you have to use your judgement and move with that. Best of luck in this ****** up situation.

Sometime the worst thing you can do is not physical, and it's not calling the cops (which was a responsible thing to do btw). Nope sometimes the worst thing you can do is cut him off, completely. No longer fam. As long as you're in my circle, we're fam, I gotchu no matter what, but once you hurt me or make it so I can no longer trust you...you're out. That's it. No mulligans. Game over. Once you're out, you're out, it's like I never knew you.

Blood doesn't make you family anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car. Us sharing blood just means we're relatives, you gotta earn that family title, and then protect it., as do I.

Last edited:
Son stole your OG dead stock cement 3s... And he's still walking around with his legs intact?

:smh: at it being you own blood that would do this to you. People these days...

... Better man than me, OP. I guess that level of restraint comes with age and experience. Calling the police was indeed the best course of action. But I can't say with complete honesty that it would've been my first move. I hope things work out for you man. Props for letting cooler heads prevail.

I know it goes against the "alpha" male mentality, but if he is dealing with drugs/issues you need to get him help. Feeding him to the police will only make things worse, he'll catch a charge, you'll waste a lot of time dealing with cops/DA, and it will just push him towards his downward spiral.

Have a small intervention, tell him that he hurt you and his family with his actions. Don't give him access to your property. If he has a key to your place, change your locks. If he tries to break in tell him that you have neighbors watching your place and he'll be at the mercy of law enforcement at that point and you can't help him for that type of action.

Sounds like he needs help, as hurt as you are, this is probably your one chance to pull him out of his hole because after this it may be too late.

First things first, protect yourself and your property. He will keep stealing from you to support his current habit, so cut that off immediately. An *** whooping at your age and his age is not the solution, and you may catch a charge.

Back
Top Bottom