NT, how do I go about regaining the trust I had for her?

I have had so many of my boys sleep with girls who were engaged and in long term relationships that I'm going to have to agree that you really cannot fully trust anybody but yourself.

I just got out of my relationship last week after I found out about something. She did not cheat on me with a guy, but she did do something that she knows pisses me off. I told her that when you break trust you break something that you cannot every really gain back. Funny thing is she told me at the beginning when we were dating, "no matter what sort of %%+%#% up things you do, just don't lie to me about them." Well she did as I found out from her brother, and well, she got the axe lol.

But I'm in a whole different fold than some of you dudes, I'm over it already because my friend made a comment to me after I was sulking about it saying "it's okay you really cared for her."
But then you realize something, if you really cared for that somebody you'd try to make it work or win them back. I have no desire for either so I'm happy to being single again with some new-found confidence to go along with it.

I have had so many of my boys sleep with girls who were engaged and in long term relationships that I'm going to have to agree that you really cannot fully trust anybody but yourself.

I just got out of my relationship last week after I found out about something. She did not cheat on me with a guy, but she did do something that she knows pisses me off. I told her that when you break trust you break something that you cannot every really gain back. Funny thing is she told me at the beginning when we were dating, "no matter what sort of %%+%#% up things you do, just don't lie to me about them." Well she did as I found out from her brother, and well, she got the axe lol.

But I'm in a whole different fold than some of you dudes, I'm over it already because my friend made a comment to me after I was sulking about it saying "it's okay you really cared for her."
But then you realize something, if you really cared for that somebody you'd try to make it work or win them back. I have no desire for either so I'm happy to being single again with some new-found confidence to go along with it.

you'll never get over it homie...that's just life
eyes.gif

how bad could it be if she didn't cheat on you? she rob you? tell someone your deep secrets? get you fired from work?

how bad could it be if she didn't cheat on you? she rob you? tell someone your deep secrets? get you fired from work?

if you are going to hold it against her everytime you get mad, you are the only one to blame. you have to let it go and move on or break up with her. only 2 options. dont be that dude thats always wanting to throw it in her face, makes you look like the bad guy. you have to trust her and hope that it was a one time thing bro.

if you are going to hold it against her everytime you get mad, you are the only one to blame. you have to let it go and move on or break up with her. only 2 options. dont be that dude thats always wanting to throw it in her face, makes you look like the bad guy. you have to trust her and hope that it was a one time thing bro.

still getting over something that happened a year ago. only thing i can say for you is time will help but you will never forget. you'll just get immune to the feeling of resentment. i know what you mean though cause if it wasn't for that one thing every thing would be perfect.

still getting over something that happened a year ago. only thing i can say for you is time will help but you will never forget. you'll just get immune to the feeling of resentment. i know what you mean though cause if it wasn't for that one thing every thing would be perfect.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

"A relationship without trust, is like being in a car without gas.. You could stay in that mother @#%$&* for as long as you want, but that $@%# ain't goin nowhere"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

"A relationship without trust, is like being in a car without gas.. You could stay in that mother @#%$&* for as long as you want, but that $@%# ain't goin nowhere"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

everybody here is giving you great feedback. just know that in the end you're going to live with the decisions you make. I believe everything happens for a reason and you grow from learning lessons as someone pointed out earlier. you know your girl the best, so trust yourself that you can make the right decision. good luck.

oh and don't ever listen to that "follow your heart" nonsense. use your brain to guide your heart instead.

everybody here is giving you great feedback. just know that in the end you're going to live with the decisions you make. I believe everything happens for a reason and you grow from learning lessons as someone pointed out earlier. you know your girl the best, so trust yourself that you can make the right decision. good luck.

oh and don't ever listen to that "follow your heart" nonsense. use your brain to guide your heart instead.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

you don't bro, that's just the tip of the iceberg.  alot of girls are foul and i'd move on.  she's lying to you all the time i bet. 

This

Back
Top Bottom