NT, how do I go about regaining the trust I had for her?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

you don't bro, that's just the tip of the iceberg.  alot of girls are foul and i'd move on.  she's lying to you all the time i bet. 

This

She lied to you and you're trying to regain trust? Shouldn't she be working towards that? No pics? Is this real life?

She lied to you and you're trying to regain trust? Shouldn't she be working towards that? No pics? Is this real life?

Didnt read the responses but really, it will never be the same. Sorry bud. Thats just how it is.

Didnt read the responses but really, it will never be the same. Sorry bud. Thats just how it is.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I think the issue is, he doesn't even know how to start being receptive to that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I think the issue is, he doesn't even know how to start being receptive to that.

NikeTalker23, if you want to attempt to regain the trust that you and her had........it's going to have to be slow at first champ, baby steps.  You and her should just sit down face to face and discuss any and all issues that you all currently have, or even had and what made her do what she did recently.  I wouldn't suggest you letting her know what you did cause that will only make things worse.  This is going to sound real bad, but if you can find comfort in anything just reinterate to yourself that whatever you did was much worse than what she did.  Maybe if you keep playing that over and over again in your head it may be easier for you to trust her again as at least you can say internally that you got over on her more that what she got over on you.  Again, that may sound real bad but it's truthful either way.

NikeTalker23, if you want to attempt to regain the trust that you and her had........it's going to have to be slow at first champ, baby steps.  You and her should just sit down face to face and discuss any and all issues that you all currently have, or even had and what made her do what she did recently.  I wouldn't suggest you letting her know what you did cause that will only make things worse.  This is going to sound real bad, but if you can find comfort in anything just reinterate to yourself that whatever you did was much worse than what she did.  Maybe if you keep playing that over and over again in your head it may be easier for you to trust her again as at least you can say internally that you got over on her more that what she got over on you.  Again, that may sound real bad but it's truthful either way.

posting a reaction gif is trolling now? lol @ getting warned oh niketalk oh niketalk don't slip on me now

posting a reaction gif is trolling now? lol @ getting warned oh niketalk oh niketalk don't slip on me now

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Whatever she lied about, you're going to think about it every day. And you're going to wonder if that's all she lied about. You're probably thinking about that right now.

Is it worth it?
this... sounds like a scandalous "skip skap"

a broad lied to me once... bet she wishes that wouldnt have been her last action on this earth
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Whatever she lied about, you're going to think about it every day. And you're going to wonder if that's all she lied about. You're probably thinking about that right now.

Is it worth it?
this... sounds like a scandalous "skip skap"

a broad lied to me once... bet she wishes that wouldnt have been her last action on this earth
glasses.gif

I just went through a similar situation. And it sucks because its always on your mind. It seems like you still want to be with her so a little break between you guys should help. It helped me. And like people posted before, a relationship without trust is no relationship at all.

I just went through a similar situation. And it sucks because its always on your mind. It seems like you still want to be with her so a little break between you guys should help. It helped me. And like people posted before, a relationship without trust is no relationship at all.

Back
Top Bottom