NT... I Almost Got Caught Slipping Vol. All Because of the Yamb

dude is super lame for bringing violence cuz his girl is a sloot...

if he was g, he wouldn't be blaming you.. he'd be checking his girl...

glad you got away safe famb... but trust... she's going to give the yambs to someone else... he's going to do something stupid...

then they'll get back together.

wash. rinse. repeat.

In an ideal world he'd dead his cheating girl but instead he's running up on random cars pulling guns out riskig jail time over "defending the honor" of a girl who's kissing other dudes wee wee's then coming back and kissing her fiancé like everything's normal fresh out the model 6 where she got dug out.

When I was younger I pressed assault charges against some dude who tried getting extra crazy because I smashed his girl (unknowingly) i defended myself within the means of the law, contacted authorities and pressed charges and he ended up doing about a years time. Dudes gotta realize there's consequences to their actions. His girl was crying talking about how I ruined his and her lives as if she didn't willingly open her legs and let me hit with no mention of him then try and make me look like the bad guy when she got caught up.

Funny you started this thread because I was reading posts in the "What's the deal with pof?" and wondering if dudes who are meeting random chicks and ever wonder about getting setup.

Just doesn't seem worth it to me it.

Last edited:
I don't know why dudes are so sure he made this up.

If he's taking the time out of his life to make fictional stories on NT then that's sad on his part. But yambz are easy to get, alot of females will cheat with no remorse, and in these cases the dudes that get cheated on usually don't use logic and do irrational things in heat of trying to be noble knights.

If he's taking the time out of his life to make fictional stories on NT then that's sad on his part. But yambz are easy to get, alot of females will cheat with no remorse, and in these cases the dudes that get cheated on usually don't use logic and do irrational things in heat of trying to be noble knights.

Lol seriously.

It's no sweat off my back, I just wanted to share a very interesting story that happen to me last weekend, that maybe some people could relate to, or learn from. Whether you wanna participate in discussion or just hate is totally up to you guys.

I won't address that issue anymore...

Crazy story by the way Ced. ******* have no shame putting ****** in the worst of situations.

He probably wasn't acting irrational because he thought she was cheating on him but probably a calculated plan between him and her to set him up and to be rob. You hear about situation like this all the time.

Last edited:
I hope no one was in the white Honda. 
ohwell.gif

Fast forward an hour later and I called her but she wouldn't answer, but she texted me back saying, "I'm here where are you?" Automatically my sketch meter started going off the charts, so I told her I was in a white honda that was parked like 50 feet away from my car...
:smokin :smokin

I think a lot of dudes on NT think just because you're active on an online message board you're an ugly virgin or something.

At least that's what most NTers make it seem like. Furthest thing from the truth though.

Great decision making in the heat of the moment, but them guys probably know what your vehicle really looks like by the fact that you peeled off as fast as a mf.

I remember one time i went with my brother and his friend to play ball. We were young so we walked. he was 15 i was 13 his friend was 15... my brother wanted to see his girl who lives in the Projects and her sister doesnt like him. So since she was gang affiliated she called all these goons to her crib... and we were OUT!!!!! They never saw us. We was outside there crib and she opens the windows and says you better run i called my people to come **** yall ****** up. 

Back
Top Bottom