NT i goofed, i went to far. UPDATE GULLY SEASON

polorico

Banned
this time i think i went to far , even for my self.

I was at the mall , this dude tried to fight my younger brother who is 17 and he is 20 . All over this 16 year old girl because he got the bunz.

They were fighting and my brother and him were wrestling , i walked up to break it up in the parking lot and his girl hit me . I snapped and beat the living hell out of her,  i then proceeded
to hit ole boy in the back of his knoggin and KO'd him .....

The cops show up , and i told them i threw her on the ground , and that i defended my self against that other guy. Dude had weed in his whip , For some crazy reason they let me go ,i was just banned from the mall./

i feel like my soul is ripped , i cried inside when i mollywopped shordy
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

SO UPDATE

People been hitting my brother up saying what yall did was wrong , But no 1 hitting me up . Dudes been talking and i heard "something crazy gonna happen this weekend" 

Nah OP

You did the right thing.. 
( Word to Spike Lee. )

Glad you did work on the dude & broad.. 
( Even if you did Chris Brown her. )

Just banned from the Mall though?.. 
You could easily go to a mall wearing something completely different without anyone noticing you. 

Props for defending ur fam too.

pimp.gif

[ EDIT ]

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pictures of the girl too while ur at it..

nerd.gif

Damn man... you went off!

Take it as a lesson learned and do the right thing next time.

man my brother can hold his own,

he was getting at him then they started grabbing and he ended up in dude car and dude got ontop of him

i made the move and shordy tried to deck me , i grabbed her and she did it again . I snapped and just went in.

then i just str8 went in on dude. My boy saw the whole thing and was shocked .

i told the cops why this dude trying to fight a 17 year old kid . but what bugged me out was that dude was grilling me Odeee and talking under breath , i told the police why this kid
talking wreckless when he just got whooped..... He shut up mad quick , my brother ran away though and they aint catch him.

i thought i was done for....

but my soul was ripped , and i feel like crying on the inside when i did shordy like that

i think you handled it the way you should have ... let your brother handle his, if hes getting whooped, break it up ... if a #+#%* wanna act like a dude, put her in her place ...

Dont feel too bad bro. She came at you like a man, and got handled like a man. Not like you were the first to act and just went ham, im sure it was just your instincts kickin in. 

Were you rockin that 'dana/fitted combo?

If so switch it up when you head back to the mall and you should be good.

Did me , i dont be wild like this . but i seen the joint and popped on em...... i need to chill

Hittin girls man??? yes u did goof.

I can fully understand why someone would hit a girl, but ACTUALLY DOIN it is a NO GO

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Dont feel too bad bro. She came at you like a man, and got handled like a man. Not like you were the first to act and just went ham, im sure it was just your instincts kickin in. 
THIS
man some chicks think they can get away with anything nah son 

OP props you did nothing wrong man

Back
Top Bottom