NT i goofed, i went to far. UPDATE GULLY SEASON

If she wants to fight like a man, she better be prepared to get hit like one. 
grin.gif

I know your pain but sometimes girls needs to learn how the back the %%+# off. I hate when +!#!!+% thin they can stand a fight against a guy. You did your job to protect your brother and to be onist i would have beat that %*@#$ up too if she hit me on my face. 

Regardless of whether or not this happened doesn't matter to me. Females, however, need to learn that times have changed and they won't always get a G pass for putting their hands on a dude.

Originally Posted by Demps

how you gonna hit the girl and then hit the guy from behind..smfh.

exactly what I thought, you gonna beat the %$#@ out of a girl then proceed to hit a guy who's not even facing you.
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 honestly what you did was terrible/a pu$$y move

msaba07 wrote:
i think you handled it the way you should have ... let your brother handle his, if hes getting whooped, break it up ... if a #+#%* wanna act like a dude, put her in her place ...

i remember when i was at a bar and me and my boys got into it with these other guys and one of there girls try to get in the middle of it. all i know is im fighting this one guy one on one then i feel getting hit on the back of my head. after three punches i just turn around and knocked out the person hitting me. soon as i hit the person i realize it was a one of there chick.
roll.gif
felt bad then i was like F-it she wanted to get involved thats her fault. OP dont feel bad. So what mall did you get banned from if you dont mind me asking?

Originally Posted by ethan1710

exactly what I thought, you gonna beat the %$#@ out of a girl then proceed to hit a guy who's not even facing you.
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I think the whole hitting a chick is lame no matter. But then again I am 25 and am way to old to be fighting in a mall parking lot or to be fighting period.   

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by ethan1710

tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I think the whole hitting a chick is a lame no matter. But then again I am 25 and am way to old to be fighting in a mall parking lot or to be fighting period.   
SHE hit HIM tho and dude was hitting his YOUNGER brother
grin.gif

I wouldn't feel bad about either OP

Back
Top Bottom