NT i goofed, i went to far. UPDATE GULLY SEASON

making posts... not in jail

ducktales...

im sure some variance of this story happened but not this

wow you got banned from the mall (im sure you were there scouting a new dresser)& this was before your cowgirls got handled...yesterday was messed up for you....
30t6p3b.gif

like i told you before, i don't see anything wrong in you decking the girl but you gotta let your boy fight his own battles. they were fighting 1 on 1, no need to hit dude in the back of the head. if your boy takes the L in a 1 on 1 fight it happens, if he wins it happens, but either way if it's 1 on 1 let em shoot the fair one.

that said i'd lay low for a minute and just keep a low profile in the case their looking for payback.

Dudes who talk that wild stuff would be the type to just watch a foul nutty thing go down

my younger brother is 17 , dude is 20 years and smashing a 16 year old.

Son got jelly that my brother was doing his thing with her. .......

Man my dude was doing him in , then they started to wrestle and he got thrown in the car and got stuck . I aint gonna let another grown man pick on a high school student . You guys
may not like me , think im not about that life but when some one presses blood i just black out......

UPDATE

Little dudes saying they got something planned for the caddy boy .    so we will see what happens.

Originally Posted by polorico

Dudes who talk that wild stuff would be the type to just watch a foul nutty thing go down

Man my dude was doing him in , then they started to wrestle and he got thrown in the car and got stuck . I aint gonna let another grown man pick on a high school student . You guys
may not like me , think im not about that life but when some one presses blood i just black out......

UPDATE

Little dudes saying they got something planned for the caddy boy .    so we will see what happens.

ima put it like this.

if your brother KNEW they were together and still smashed,  dude has every reason to try and press your brother.   granted dude needs to check his girl first and shouldn't even still be with her if she's smashing other guys while their together but if he knew and was on some "whatever about your man, im still tryin to smash" stuff he disrespected him, and it's not even the female part it's principle.

if i smashed some dudes girl and i knew she had a bf and still did it anyways i'd be blatantly disrespecting him and i wouldn't act suprised if he ran up on me.   now if i didn't know the girl had a bf and i smashed i'd try and talk things out with him as he would be mad at the wrong person.

that said  the he's 17  other guy was 20 part really don't matter to me.   if some high school kid tried to get disresepctful with me and took it too far im snuffing him.  it's no "leave him alone he's just a kid" talk, he shoulda knew better then to get outta pocket.  it don't matter if it's a grown man vs a high school student.  if the high school student makes checks his mouth can't cash,  most people aren't going to play that he's underage stuff.

regarding the punch to the back of the head, like i told you before,  your my dude and all but i can't cosign running up on someone and hitting him from behind in the back of the head while he's fighting someone else 1 on 1.    you gotta let him fight his own battle on this one and if it gets outta hand  then intervene to try and break it up.

lord knows i got any of my friends backs if someones trying to mess with them or give them trouble  but at the same time if their the one causing trouble and starting stuff, im not going fight their battle for them.

Originally Posted by polorico

UPDATE

Oh hell no!! 

To quote Vincent Vega, "Whats more chicken #+%# than ***@%+# with a mans automibile?  You dont +%#% with another mans vehical. You dont do it. Its just against the rules."

Originally Posted by FourReal

so your saying a 20 year going out with a 16 year is that right
if yes smh...

what world you from 30 year old $*$%*% are bustin cherrys this is the way it is now days what is 4 years.

And to OP you in the category with the rapists hitting females come on cuz make a phone call or buy the bald headed chickenheads down the block a bag to handle some buisness thell do it just find some black chicks tell em you got a beautiful latina with nice hair you need handled thell do it with the quickness
laugh.gif
 but dont whale on no female comeon now what if that was your sister if it was mine you would be sorry you just got to remember you dont know whos who in this world full of physcos

Pics?

I beat up strangers when they accost me too, female or not. Stop crying though son.

How old are you OP? just wondering...  
Anyways you did what you had to do to protect your brother, I woulda done the same thing

im waiting for the update, just keep something handy on you and if they try you let loose on em. problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom