NT - I'm in Queens Today

Every borough has its soft and hard parts, its not that anyone is sensitive, its just that NY'ers dont like **** being talked about them or where they're from.

LOL at Tropix being brought up. I live right by there, 10 cents wings doeeee (bar sucks besides that).

As far good areas with nice bars/yambs

Queens - Astoria
Manhatten - Midtown East, Murray Hill, Chelsea, LES
Brooklyn - Wythe Ave
BX - no thanks

Last edited:
BX gets so much hate.
There's spots out here.
Spanish spots, black spots, it's all love over here fellas.

It's confirmed...these dudes soft.
No Swag

The Birds

Anti swag

Peep the bartender

Queens....why are you so soft?
dawg look where you are hanging out. Come to the hood don't chill where the hipsters lay and talks ish. You banging on bike lanes and PBR. 

I think you're all forgetting one key detail

AZ >> NYC
pgi67jrc.gif

BX gets so much hate.
There's spots out here.
You can't tell these ****** anything. They don't see any spots with tons of White women and get scared. I've been to tons of Wack places in Manhattan. It is what it is.

Dude mentioned Chelsea but said no thanks to Bx. Chelsea has higher StD/HIV rates than BX and if you walk through there you'll know why. But that's "logic" for you.

Last edited:
im not even gonna comment cuhz I moved to wack *** Orlando but yea I'm from 730 Garden St in the Bronx but was raised in Manhattan thank god I'm from Broadway Riverside all day everyday

BX gets so much hate.
There's spots out here.
You can't tell these ****** anything. They don't see any spots with tons of White women and get scared. I've been to tons of Wack places in Manhattan. It is what it is.

Dude mentioned Chelsea but said no thanks to Bx. Chelsea has higher StD/HIV rates than BX and if you walk through there you'll know why. But that's "logic" for you.

Sorry bruh, facts > logic > "walking through" as you said. BX takes another L.

View media item 1021770

Last edited:

BX gets so much hate.
There's spots out here.

Sorry bruh, facts > logic > "walking through" as you said. BX takes another L.
I also said HIV:

HIV/AIDS and syphilis both ranked in the top quintile in 13 Manhattan ZIP codes – representing Chelsea-Hell’s Kitchen, Central Harlem-Morningside Heights, East Harlem, Washington Heights-Inwood, and Greenwich Village-SoHo, the report said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/10/study-shows-soaring-std-rates-in-many-areas-of-new-york-city/

"

DNAinfo is reporting that recent results from New York City's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene indicate that Chelsea had a rate of 155.3 HIV diagnoses per 100,000 people in 2009. Overall, this is more than three times the average of the rest of the city. In terms of demographics, 54.5 percent of HIV-infected individuals are white. This was a much higher Caucasian average than the rest of the city, which had a 16.7 percent rate.

Some experts believe that because HIV is not as lethal as it once was due to a growing number of treatments, a number of individuals are not disclosing the information with their partner, according to the news provider.

"People are not thinking of HIV as a big deal anymore," John Guidry, the director of Community Health and Research at Gay Men's Health Crisis. "It's not the first thing on people's minds. There may not be a sense of urgency."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, using latex condoms  correctly could help prevent a person from contracting HIV from their partner. It's a good idea to use condoms until both partners have been tested to ensure that the uninfected individual stays that way."

http://www.lifestyles.com/chelsea-found-to-have-highest-hiv-infection-rate-in-nyc/

If you gonna quote me, don't pick and choose. You happy Manhattan came 2nd instead of first 
roll.gif

Last edited:
2009 though......

Definitely not happy. The point is our city is infested, strap up. I'm still not a fan of the BX though :lol:

Last edited:
2009 though......

Definitely not happy. The point is our city is infested, strap up. I'm still not a fan of the BX though
laugh.gif
First one is 2012. Pretty sure the stats ain't change.

Doesn't Miami have higher rates than NYC? But yea, you right. And that's cool lol, I ain't here to turn anybody into fans of my borough. That's on ya'll lol, but NYC is bad in general when it comes to STDs/HIV, as any other major city is.

You think in 2 years the people there with HIV stop having sex? Y'all South Africa in the BX

You guys could continue to live your life based on statistics.

My real life experiences in the Bronx will trump your statistics 100 times out of 100.

It's all love over here.

Last edited:
I'll be in Queens, NY this weekend. I'm stuck in Queens all day and night Saturday...and Sunday morning

ANY RECS? Looking for a good bagel spot, and PIZZA, and anything else!

yes I posted this in the food thread but its mostly Cali bros in there

Last edited:

I'll be in Queens, NY this weekend. I'm stuck in Queens all day and night Saturday...and Sunday morning

You poor poor soul. I shall pray for you

350x700px-LL-aed6fa38_tumblr_mhu1i04G3B1s3xaf3o1_500.gif

Where in Queens? For bagels go to Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee Company, there's a couple in Astoria

Rizzos on Steinway has the best Flatbread pizza.
Where in Queens tho? It's the biggest Boro. You need to narrow it down.

Rizzos on Steinway has the best Flatbread pizza.
Where in Queens tho? It's the biggest Boro. You need to narrow it down.

Fam if you really want some good food, and I mean GOOD food, take Linden Bully all the way to BK East New York and hit up Linden Fried Chicken Pizza & Ribs by the pink houses. I wouldn't steer you wrong, pa

Back
Top Bottom