NT... They want to collaborate!!!!

Thi is really awesome op 8)

Congratulations. You deserve it :smokin

Young chris nolan ouchea

Good stuff @Mojofilms

Keep pursuing them dreams playboy
nthat.gif

NT hit 'em with the Curry/CP3 crossover late and got the job done :pimp: .

Congrats Mojo!

NT hit 'em with the Curry/CP3 crossover late and got the job done
pimp.gif

Congrats Mojo!
we were down 5 with 30 seconds to go! and i was like "i don't even know...." one refresh and we were up 10! with like 5 seconds to go. it was crazy.

So what now OP? Once you win, what happens next?

They put up your video on their website and it's just something to add to your resume or what?

You should have filmed yourself watchin he likes go back and forth
nerd.gif
I did but my camera on my laptop was lagging so you can hear the "up by 3!! down by 2! TIE! 30 seconds!!!!!"  
laugh.gif

So what now OP? Once you win, what happens next?

They put up your video on their website and it's just something to add to your resume or what?
They will play it on HBO as one of 6 winners out of all the entries. They send a personalized trophy and i'm hoping and praying they offer all 6 or some of us a job/spot on the show. There's extra stuff that haven't been announced yet so i'm excited to see what's going to happen. 

Personally, to win this, it would be everything to my family...i've been filming for 6 years and just kept doing it even if no one cared. i was making the crappiest stuff and people kept telling me to stop because...not even 1% will make a living doing it. It's basically why I made "listen"  because i've failed so much but to win this would just be that confirmation that maybe I can do this...

Last edited:
CONGRATS OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 always love seeing NTers make big moves I know you lost before if I'm right but we got the W today 

good stuff OP...Even after all this is done a few months later, and nothing else seems to go your way, just remember to never give up, because you've proven time and time again that you CAN do it :smokin

CONGRATS OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 always love seeing NTers make big moves I know you lost before if I'm right but we got the W today 
Correct!

So the contest goes like this...

20,000 people enter their 3 minute films to win a job as the director with ben and matt as producers. They cut the field down to 200 right away. 

We got into that 200 and I freaked out!

then they asked us to make a bio video to determine the top 20 and that's when we lost. 

I took the L and just let it go. Months go by and I see on the news that Project Greenlight wants to award everyone that didn't make the top 10. They had several categories but knowing my film, it doesn't fit as comedy, action, drama, etc. and so I didn't expect anything.

Last week, i got an email saying we were 1 of 6 nominated for Most Unique but the winner is chosen through YouTube. 

And that's how this thread went crazy in the last 24 hours to pull off the upset 
laugh.gif

we were up against a team of 120 cast and crew who were sharing like crazy! we were down 100 at one point during the last day. in the last minute, we were down 13. in the last 30 seconds down 5 and we ended up winning by 3. It was mayhem.

Make a Niketalk film bro!!!
yup! we're all collaborating in that thread to come up with ideas. we'll try an ad first and then we can tackle a short film and then maybe a feature film one. who knows! 

we have some creative people here!

Back
Top Bottom