NT... They want to collaborate!!!!

Remember where you came from b. Remember where you came from.
my mom - 1989

san francisco - 1989

Richmond - 2005

NT - 2006

Philippines - 2009

Orlando - 2012 - present

my life timeline 
laugh.gif

I'm happy for you my brother. This is big! Be great broski. I'll check out the other thread, drop some ideas.

What's the prize? lol

You get to direct a film with Ben+ as producers now?
I wish! here's what I posted earlier in the thread

So the contest goes like this...

20,000 people enter their 3 minute films to win a job as the director with ben and matt as producers. They cut the field down to 200 right away. 

We got into that 200 and I freaked out!

then they asked us to make a bio video to determine the top 20 and that's when we lost. 

I took the L and just let it go. Months go by and I see on the news that Project Greenlight wants to award everyone that didn't make the top 10. They had several categories but knowing my film, it doesn't fit as comedy, action, drama, etc. and so I didn't expect anything.

Last week, i got an email saying we were 1 of 6 nominated for Most Unique but the winner is chosen through YouTube. 

And that's how this thread went crazy in the last 24 hours to pull off the upset 
laugh.gif

we were up against a team of 120 cast and crew who were sharing like crazy! we were down 100 at one point during the last day. in the last minute, we were down 13. in the last 30 seconds down 5 and we ended up winning by 3. It was mayhem.

Glad to hear you won OP 
nthat.gif

PS I voted three times with my three YT accounts

Therefore I got dibs as starring actor 
wink.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

just dont walk out on NT when you make it bruh like the many that have...lol
:lol:  heck no! 

my very first video I ever made was posted on NT like 8 years ago and I got burned to death. 

I can see why, what the hell was this? :rofl:

Texted this out to a bunch of family members and got a few followers from twitter to like it. #Feelsgoodman

We did it NT, we did it!

Now let's start one for me to get on the websites where the pronstars get together with fans. I'll make NT proud by doing the tap tap pull, if you nomsayin.

I can see why, what the hell was this?
roll.gif

Texted this out to a bunch of family members and got a few followers from twitter to like it. #Feelsgoodman

We did it NT, we did it!

Now let's start one for me to get on the websites where the pronstars get together with fans. I'll make NT proud by doing the tap tap pull, if you nomsayin.
that's creativity! 
roll.gif

Ughh...i'm not exactly sure what that is, but i'd vote for you 
laugh.gif

I am so happy for you. I voted during page 8 or so, posted a little "c'mon NT!" around 11 or so. Come back to see 25 pages and a tally in the W columb. Makes me proud to be part of the NT community. Keep chasing your dreams famb!

OP so proud of you brah.

Do something that makes your NT brethren proud and don't forget us when you get famous.

Yall only use NT fir contest get out culture vultures

Fousey aint help NT.
Not trying to say anything bad about fousey, but I think my work is very different? My goal isn't exactly to reach millions of people, but just to reach those that need whatever message I want to share. I personally love motivational/real films that make you just want to get out there and look at life differently. It's tough to say "it's not about me" when I just posted here 24/7 trying to win but I truthfully only want to "make it" to be able to say something to a lot of people. If anything, I just want to leave this world knowing that I made some sort of difference in someone's life. 

and youtube just isn't really that platform for me. I want to make movies and documentaries that stick with you for days after watching it. Interstellar 
glasses.gif

Late to the party but great video. I liked it but after it was all over. Congrats!

Congrats fam, happy to see that u won. Props to all the NT fam for grinding out a win for this dude.

Back
Top Bottom