NT What is the Best NY Borough out of the 5? IN YOUR OPINION?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

manhatten has alllll types of diff girls though .....but yea pretty much washington heights females are pretty dope
pimp.gif
then you got the upper easy side rich snobby girls..... then you got the soho artsy skinny chick... manhatten varies. m the bronx has pretty females too but they are (mostly) too ghetto
laugh.gif
and then queens chicks are wack.... and damn sure aint nothing like them BK girls
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Manhattan wins... My ex chick was Venezuelan (pops was very rich) andmoved to Manhattan a few months before I met her.. one of the best experiences I've had.. Thank God for Manhattan and it's diversity. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bronx females all look alike. Queens broads are exactly as you stated, wack.Brooklyn girls[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...They know what they want, on numerous occasions I've been approached by a Brooklyn chick.[/color]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

If you like hispanic $+$!+! with diseases, the bx
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Truth be told, I always saw it like that too.[/color]
eek.gif

It all depends on which kind of girls you like. If you like hispanic women, wash heights. If you like hispanic $+$!+! with diseases, the bx, if you like black$+!@! with diseases, brooklyn. If you like white girls with bread who aint really all that but because they got bread they all that, manhattan. If you wantstuck up $!!%!** who think they got bread but in reality they dont but they look straight, queens. I dunno about this staten island place you guys speak of.Where is that?

I'd say BK.

Brooklyn is quintessential NYC, and is much more neighborhood-oriented and human scaled. Not having seemingly every neighborhood overrun by yuppies is aplus,too.

I'd say BK.

Brooklyn is quintessential NYC, and is much more neighborhood-oriented and human scaled. Not having seemingly every neighborhood overrun by yuppies is aplus,too.

I'd say BK.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

manhatten has alllll types of diff girls though .....but yea pretty much washington heights females are pretty dope
pimp.gif
then you got the upper easy side rich snobby girls..... then you got the soho artsy skinny chick... manhatten varies. m the bronx has pretty females too but they are (mostly) too ghetto
laugh.gif
and then queens chicks are wack.... and damn sure aint nothing like them BK girls
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Manhattan wins... My ex chick was Venezuelan (pops was very rich) and moved to Manhattan a few months before I met her.. one of the best experiences I've had.. Thank God for Manhattan and it's diversity.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bronx females all look alike. Queens broads are exactly as you stated, wack. Brooklyn girls[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... They know what they want, on numerous occasions I've been approached by a Brooklyn chick.[/color]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

If you like hispanic $+$!+! with diseases, the bx
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Truth be told, I always saw it like that too.[/color]
eek.gif

psh... you guys prob. dont even live in NYC, but I guess to some extend

and highbridge pool in wash heights FTW
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

manhattan hands down

I live in Bk but Manhattan has everything brooklyn has plus more..... more biddies roam the the city streets than anyother borough plus it has washingtonheights and el barrio ( hispanics girls ftw)

i lived in both queens and bronx and queens is by far better.

but manhattan has more eye candy i guess.

bk, not sure been there like twice and never want to go back. si, same thing.

Not even close Queens then Brooklyn.

Best hoods, fly females, most and best rappers, and alot of diversity.

when Biggie was on stage and said "Brooklyn we did it" you already knew we' got this on lock

Back
Top Bottom