NT, what is the biggest loss you've ever taken?

solefresh when the dmp pack came out........lost $400 piece of **** paypal didnt do crap neither did my bank (i switched since then)

and lost 4k in a weekend on blackjack ...at least i knew what i was in for with that

I posted the weatherman foams on eBay, just looking for maybe 350. So this guy hmu on there, giving me his number and telling me to text him. After a couple of convos, he offered me 400. Me being a college student, I was all for it. He told me if I did overnight, he'd throw an extra hundred in there. So the next day it says that he put 500 in my PayPal like he said he would before I shipped them. Later on that night, after I shipped them off, I looked on my PayPal account and it says it's not on there. So in the morning I talked to PayPal officials and they called it a fraud. What was supposed to net me 500 ended up costing me big time.
how does that happen? isint the money good once it hits your paypal account?

also my biggest L sneakerwise was waiting on those dbVs at ntny. I spent over 24 hours out there in the cold with sweats and a t-shirt only to get nothing. I was furious after that day. Got em at the db restock though so its all good now :smokin

how does that happen? isint the money good once it hits your paypal account?

also my biggest L sneakerwise was waiting on those dbVs at ntny. I spent over 24 hours out there in the cold with sweats and a t-shirt only to get nothing. I was furious after that day. Got em at the db restock though so its all good now :smokin
Nope 30 days money back no questions asked....... Reason enough to never use paypal as a seller

Last edited:
Damn son

Lost some guwop ******g around and sellin candy with my bro

That ***** was eatn it and **** and givin it to his GF then had the nerve to get mad when I stop putn him in on ****

About $15k on Crocs stock. I was a royal idiot for thinking that company had a bright future.

i bought a $400 bmx bike and rode it to work when i was 19, i lived like 5 mins away and wanted to go ride after work.

i worked at a movie theatre in the projection booth.

i get a call over the radio asking if someone was picking up my bike...
indifferent.gif

i reply hell naw..and at that moment i run out and see this cawksmoker far as hell, it was a done deal.

the fat girl working the box office said some lady parked her van in front of her and asked stupid questions, while her son came out the side door and cut my thick *** lock.
mad.gif

that fat chick also just sat there and watched our managers rims get jacked.

it wasnt even a bad area, across from a high school, they just knew theres always something to come up on. 

Back in '03 spent about $2,000 for a paint job on my Accord. Not even a week later, crashed and totaled the car (I was at fault too) :smh:

Last edited:
My back window just exploded the other day randomly. Spent 350 for new windshield. Not a big L just annoying lol

Old homie ran up in my moms house.

Took..

Xbox
Xbox 360
Ps2
Wii
GameCube
Flat screen tv
Like 30 fitteds
A bunch of nikes/Jordan's
8 champion hoodies
Some watches
Some jeans
And a bunch of other random ****

lets see, I have my fare share of these.

1)bought some DMP XI's years back that looked legit. The carbon fiber and everything was right, on the pictures at least. Got the shoes and they look like b grades lol. I spent like 140 on them :rolleyes

2)this one time on bart this fat dude got me for 5 bucks playing this ******ed game that my dumbass fell for. Ol' guess if the paper ball is under this bottle cap :rolleyes

3) I bought a shirt from ebay and it was tight. I got it and everything, but I noticed it had a stain on it so I wanted muh monies back. I pay for return shipping and everything, but I forgot to update the seller with the tracking number. Time went by and i didn't get a refund so I opened a case on paypal and i lost because I couldn't provide the tracking number. :rolleyes

4) I was broke and needed a new phone, so I went on craigslist and bought a 2g iphone just because. I go and meet up with the guy and the phone is cool. I get home and put a sim on it and the top half of the screen is unresponsive. I paid 40 for it, so it was whatever...

Took..

Xbox
Xbox 360
Ps2
Wii
GameCube
Flat screen tv
Like 30 fitteds
8 champion hoodies
Some watches
Some jeans
how did he carry all that crap?

Took..

Xbox
Xbox 360
Ps2
Wii
GameCube
Flat screen tv
Like 30 fitteds
8 champion hoodies
Some watches
Some jeans

Man that's why I got renters insurance .. I would hate for that too happen to me.. Dude must of had plenty time to grab all that...

Thieves. :smh::smh::smh::smh: Back in 2008

This is just what they got me for..

PS3
Wii
2 Laptops
1 DSLR Camera
2 Blackberry's
32" LCD
Even my rubbers :stoneface:

Fast forward a few months..

60" SONY

:smh: