NT what is your all-time favorite sneaker?

2567jgy.jpg

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

images
Came in here to post these so comfy. Anybody looking to get rid of some holla. 10.5 please.
Yea man. I had an all grey/white pair and somebody stole them when my house got broken into. I got those for like $35 from the Nike Outlet in Chicago. I called them and they shipped them to me and everything. I was pissed but I remembered that they were just shoes.

Eggplant Flightposite1.

I don't know how can someones favorite shoe can be such a common shoe such as a numbered Jordan. There are so many better sneakers.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

images
Came in here to post these so comfy. Anybody looking to get rid of some holla. 10.5 please.
Yea man. I had an all grey/white pair and somebody stole them when my house got broken into. I got those for like $35 from the Nike Outlet in Chicago. I called them and they shipped them to me and everything. I was pissed but I remembered that they were just shoes.

Eggplant Flightposite1.

I don't know how can someones favorite shoe can be such a common shoe such as a numbered Jordan. There are so many better sneakers.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by Boi

air-jordan-6-infa-red-retro.jpg

Or

air-jordan-retro-7-raptor.jpg

Or

air%20jordan3-010.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son got good taste. I'm basically the same. Bread Jordans, specifically the VII's, go hard all the way. Even if I dont rock em today, I think they're still my favorites from good memories.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by Boi

air-jordan-6-infa-red-retro.jpg

Or

air-jordan-retro-7-raptor.jpg

Or

air%20jordan3-010.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son got good taste. I'm basically the same. Bread Jordans, specifically the VII's, go hard all the way. Even if I dont rock em today, I think they're still my favorites from good memories.

Back
Top Bottom