NT you've never failed me.

TAY is about yambs a dude other than yourself was able to obtain? That's like bragging on another dude's d. :lol:
True.

I just don't think this is warranted a thread by itself.
and TAY is the closest thing....kinda...hell I would say TAN

It's always pressure man, I ain't gonna lie I tried to stay strong...
U good breh. You played it cool. We can get into another discussion bout the church but that **** would take fo Eva...Lot of good advice past 2 pages especially about being sharp :smokin

So did she move away from her hometown to go to school?

How I see it, you can be with her, but as soon as she goes home for Xmas break. She's about to be in a xxxmas break. His stroke game must be mean. Just remember, he hit it first and last.

She's not over her ex. Let it go now.

If you try to "give her another chance", this will happen again. Let it go now.

Don't be drawn to the allure that at least she was honest about it. Let it go now.

Ol' girl is clearly still into her ex. He left her, and if she had things her way they'd probably still be together. Let it go now.

Dude has power over her that she's not willing to admit. That's evident in her going over to his place as soon as he asked her. Let it go now.

Dude will keep smashing as long as he can. He'll continue to sell her a dream and she'll continue to fall for it. Meanwhile you're going to be there looking like her fool, the same way she looks like his fool... Which kinda makes you look like his fool as well. Let it go now.

Don't be that guy that asks NT for help and then disregards it. She isn't different. She isn't worth the consideration. Let it go now.

This. All of this. Plus OP why are you trying to wife up a college freshmen anyways....they are never going to last. Unless you're a freshman yourself (if so you shouldnt be looking to get locked down yet) you need to stop messing with children and only look to lock down an actual woman. How old are you?

Yea, let her rock w/o u breh. Seems she only hits you up when her ex wants nothing to do w/ her, let the athletes or greeks have her.

Don't know why, but I foresee OP doubling back and convincing himself that he's "just trying to smash". Then feelings will be caught.

Prove me wrong, OP.

Last edited:
I knew the situation as soon as you said she went dark zero thirty after two weeks of kicking it. Then I read the rest and confirmed my suspicions.

I'm not gonna give you advise, because you already know what you're gonna do. You just want someone to validate that. But you already made the choice to, and don't take this the wrong way, be her sucka when you were taking her on dates and not beating the stuffing outta that thang. She allowed you a two week window to smash/tested you and you tried to wife her up.

Well, she just got off the wife train, so you proved to be useless. She can hit old dude up for those types of emotions and D. Get it? You were supposed to be her transition, but instead became the b grade version of her man.

I'm an older dude on here so I'll drop some gems on you:

--ALWAYS think like a PIMP, just don't always act like one
--Women are not magical creatures, they're human just like you... even the bad ones
--Only trust YOURSELF 100%
--Women ALWAYS have a backup plan
--The realler you are with them and sincere in your idgaf attitude/you can replace her vibe (not words) the more loyal they'll be and that will still never be 100% loyal
--Women want what other women want, so stay sharp and wanted

Good luck.

gemstones for da yute...

roll.gif

TroyD u always bringing the Odell Beckham Jr. type violations 

Last edited:
This. All of this. Plus OP why are you trying to wife up a college freshmen anyways....they are never going to last. Unless you're a freshman yourself (if so you shouldnt be looking to get locked down yet) you need to stop messing with children and only look to lock down an actual woman. How old are you?

What, where'd you get the idea I was tryna wife her?! Haha

She was trying to get serious I wasn't tryna to get serious that quick... She's cool, that's why I was trying to ask for advice. Cause she hella down to earth.

I learned at a young age that you should never cut off a female that hasn't done you dirty. I mean she still has feelings for her ex, welcome to real life. Doesn't make her a sloot, or even a bad female.

If you play your cards right, you can hit in a week, no need to drop her if you like her. No need to wife either.

1. Never be there for her when she crying/venting, nothing personal just isn't your job

2. Always keep it real, if she does something that bothers you, tell her, if you want to smash, tell her

Last edited:

What, where'd you get the idea I was tryna wife her?! Haha

She was trying to get serious I wasn't tryna to get serious that quick... She's cool, that's why I was trying to ask for advice. Cause she hella down to earth.

"Wife her" figuratively. You wouldn't come to NT asking advice on a chick if you didnt catch feelings....

BTW still didnt answer my question. You're asking NT advice on a college freshmen...how old are you?

Last edited:
nothing to be mad about she not yours..yall never made it be known what it was..she wasn't binded to you but its dope she shined some light on it. all you can do is be cool or let her know how you feel and make it official...if she sleeps with him after that then you already know what to do.

I'm not sure if this has been said yet but if she was willing to be that honest with you be that honest back. Like, you were feeling her, she wasn't over her ex, and you deserve better than second place. And then take it step further and just tell her you can't see being friends with her for awhile. I mean, if that's what you feel, just tell her. Women respect dudes more that can be honest about their feelings. It took me a long time to get that but my wife appreciates it

Back
Top Bottom