NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

laugh.gif
@ the referee pic.

I rock the A&F camo shorts max 4x a summer, it's rampant in NYC like a pair of foamposites.

These are my go to shorts, Denim&Supply fleece cargos from last year, comfort and plenty of compliments.  Can rock them sporty with Js or cool with some Clarks deserts.
1002868_fpx.tif

1002865_fpx.tif

I rock the A&F camo shorts max 4x a summer, it's rampant in NYC like a pair of foamposites.

These are my go to shorts, Denim&Supply fleece cargos from last year, comfort and plenty of compliments.  Can rock them sporty with Js or cool with some Clarks deserts.
1002868_fpx.tif

1002865_fpx.tif

I used to hate camo shorts....now I find myself wanting a pair. So yeah, I'm copping for the summer.

I used to hate camo shorts....now I find myself wanting a pair. So yeah, I'm copping for the summer.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Marc Jacobs camo shorts
laugh.gif
I'll just stick to AF and AE the game ain't that serious.

The argument could be made for jeans. Why get APC, Sugarcanes, 3sixteen, Nudies, etc when you can get Levi's.

But these are camo shorts, you damn right im sticking to AF and AE.
laugh.gif

Actually, AE camo shorts have these lines running through them, kinda kills em for me. AF >

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Marc Jacobs camo shorts
laugh.gif
I'll just stick to AF and AE the game ain't that serious.

The argument could be made for jeans. Why get APC, Sugarcanes, 3sixteen, Nudies, etc when you can get Levi's.

But these are camo shorts, you damn right im sticking to AF and AE.
laugh.gif

Actually, AE camo shorts have these lines running through them, kinda kills em for me. AF >

Back
Top Bottom