NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by debs 168

two thoughts.

1. Anything other than abercrombie camp shorts is eh...all these ppl suggesting old navy need to cop Abercrombie shorts. They are definitely the best out.
2. We need a basketball shorts thread.

I don't see any on teh A&F site.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I rock the A&F camo shorts max 4x a summer, it's rampant in NYC like a pair of foamposites.

These are my go to shorts, Denim&Supply fleece cargos from last year, comfort and plenty of compliments.  Can rock them sporty with Js or cool with some Clarks deserts.
1002868_fpx.tif

1002865_fpx.tif
chicks rock these more then men.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I rock the A&F camo shorts max 4x a summer, it's rampant in NYC like a pair of foamposites.

These are my go to shorts, Denim&Supply fleece cargos from last year, comfort and plenty of compliments.  Can rock them sporty with Js or cool with some Clarks deserts.
1002868_fpx.tif

1002865_fpx.tif
chicks rock these more then men.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Camo shorts/baseball jerseys for the summer.
naw. im old school..i dont rock army camo unless its with other green, black or red...and definitely no jerseys..plain cargos yea

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Camo shorts/baseball jerseys for the summer.
naw. im old school..i dont rock army camo unless its with other green, black or red...and definitely no jerseys..plain cargos yea

Still have both the classic camo and the desert strom A.Fitch cargo shorts.
White/Grey/or black tee with OG Terra Sertig or OG Terra Albis or the Converse Military Boot

converse-all-star-chuck-taylor-army-vintage-boot-1.jpg
Top50_Wale_Nike_AirTerraSertig.jpg
070053_1_p.jpg

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Originally Posted by vcof2005

How do those Marc Jacobs fit? They are up right now.

They fit exactly like Rothco vintage camo shorts because they are rothco vintage camo shorts, just with a Marc Jacobs label sewn on them
i TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD NT these were da best army shorts...TOLD YA TOLD YA TOLD YA!

2540_BIG.JPG

same heavyweight material as da alpha m-65 jackets.

Still have both the classic camo and the desert strom A.Fitch cargo shorts.
White/Grey/or black tee with OG Terra Sertig or OG Terra Albis or the Converse Military Boot

converse-all-star-chuck-taylor-army-vintage-boot-1.jpg
Top50_Wale_Nike_AirTerraSertig.jpg
070053_1_p.jpg

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Originally Posted by vcof2005

How do those Marc Jacobs fit? They are up right now.

They fit exactly like Rothco vintage camo shorts because they are rothco vintage camo shorts, just with a Marc Jacobs label sewn on them
i TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD NT these were da best army shorts...TOLD YA TOLD YA TOLD YA!

2540_BIG.JPG

same heavyweight material as da alpha m-65 jackets.

Those Rothko joints looking nice.

No lie, my go to camo shorts are these Wal Mart brand ones. Real nice, comfy, and actually is faded nicely after countless washes.

Those Rothko joints looking nice.

No lie, my go to camo shorts are these Wal Mart brand ones. Real nice, comfy, and actually is faded nicely after countless washes.

Ninja, I copped some Rothco a few months back.

I found a sleeper spot around the way with some vintage carhartt among other things

Ninja, I copped some Rothco a few months back.

I found a sleeper spot around the way with some vintage carhartt among other things

I am still waiting (since last summer) for someone to explain to me why jean shorts aren't allowed to be worn anymore.

I am still waiting (since last summer) for someone to explain to me why jean shorts aren't allowed to be worn anymore.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You can wear them, you can also choose to wear MC hammer pants, you pretty much can wear whatever you want, jean shorts are very ugly though....I rather some slim cut-offs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You can wear them, you can also choose to wear MC hammer pants, you pretty much can wear whatever you want, jean shorts are very ugly though....I rather some slim cut-offs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Ninja are those Rothko joints od long or anything?
military sizing runs big, imma L and its past my knees.

Aight. I'm normally a 32 you know what size that is? If they are too long I'll just go to the tailor.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Ninja are those Rothko joints od long or anything?
military sizing runs big, imma L and its past my knees.

Aight. I'm normally a 32 you know what size that is? If they are too long I'll just go to the tailor.

Back
Top Bottom