NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

76892051 is the 20% off code for AE. Bout ot order another pair of these AE camo shorts...

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Still in support of long cargo shorts.

I don't care if they're from The Gap, Old Navy, or a no name off brand. You can keep your True Religion. Come at me bros.

B-the-cargo-shorts-767612.jpg

Exactly how I like mines to fit
pimp.gif

I thought this was Camo shorts, all I see are jean shorts in here
laugh.gif

Thanks for the Rotho heads up NINJA! About to scoop a pair of those 7765 long lengths! Been looking for that "true" green, bdu look for a while.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Honestly, no cargo camos can possibly be better than AE...

x2

Bought a pair last year, and by far my favorite camo shorts I own... Lost a few pounds is the only reason I scooped another pair.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Still in support of long cargo shorts.

I don't care if they're from The Gap, Old Navy, or a no name off brand. You can keep your True Religion. Come at me bros.

B-the-cargo-shorts-767612.jpg

Exactly how I like mines to fit
pimp.gif

I thought this was Camo shorts, all I see are jean shorts in here
laugh.gif

Thanks for the Rotho heads up NINJA! About to scoop a pair of those 7765 long lengths! Been looking for that "true" green, bdu look for a while.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Honestly, no cargo camos can possibly be better than AE...

x2

Bought a pair last year, and by far my favorite camo shorts I own... Lost a few pounds is the only reason I scooped another pair.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

if you do the thrift stores, they usually have military issue pants that can be cut.  I went today, passed on the pants
but I got the BDU jacket for $7 
pimp.gif

Goodwill has a entire section  just of these.
Dont hate steezy

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

if you do the thrift stores, they usually have military issue pants that can be cut.  I went today, passed on the pants
but I got the BDU jacket for $7 
pimp.gif

Goodwill has a entire section  just of these.
Dont hate steezy

Originally Posted by you right

AE came with a bad camo pattern this year..

Hopefully A&F comes out with a better one.  The old navy one this year isn't bad. 

Originally Posted by you right

AE came with a bad camo pattern this year..

Hopefully A&F comes out with a better one.  The old navy one this year isn't bad. 

Back
Top Bottom