NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

I wasn't feeling camo shorts at first. When the Miami Lebron 9s dropped I thought camo shorts would be perfect for them. Got a pair from Old Navy and love them. I like the Levi camo shorts. Going to buy the black/grey and black/grey/white cargos tomorrow. Plan on copping the khaki pair from Old Navy too.

I wasn't feeling camo shorts at first. When the Miami Lebron 9s dropped I thought camo shorts would be perfect for them. Got a pair from Old Navy and love them. I like the Levi camo shorts. Going to buy the black/grey and black/grey/white cargos tomorrow. Plan on copping the khaki pair from Old Navy too.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thank bros, it's Jcrew bros

Speaking of J. Crew and camo, I copped that camo iphone case at the Westchester J. Crew.

pimp.gif

Was it difficult to get headphones plugged in because of the hole at the top for you though? It broke in for me after repeatedly jamming the plug in.

Pause if that was in anyway ayo.

Speaking of J. Crew and camo, I copped that camo iphone case at the Westchester J. Crew.

pimp.gif

Was it difficult to get headphones plugged in because of the hole at the top for you though? It broke in for me after repeatedly jamming the plug in.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

welcome to the world of camo shorts, the first rule is woodland camo colors only. ice/snow and colored camo is not the business. desert storm gets a pass, but just barely.

welcome to the world of camo shorts, the first rule is woodland camo colors only. ice/snow and colored camo is not the business. desert storm gets a pass, but just barely.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

The black/grey(some with white) or urban camo are considered colored? Or were you referring to like some blue camo shorts or something? Either way, I like the black/grey joints. Makes me want them even more if a lot of dudes not wearing them.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah bro, I totally had to break it in, but now I mostly use my nanowatch for music..

The black/grey(some with white) or urban camo are considered colored? Or were you referring to like some blue camo shorts or something? Either way, I like the black/grey joints. Makes me want them even more if a lot of dudes not wearing them.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah bro, I totally had to break it in, but now I mostly use my nanowatch for music..

to me yes, they are in the same category as blue, red or yellow camo. even bape colored camo. but if that's what you want then do you by all means.

to me yes, they are in the same category as blue, red or yellow camo. even bape colored camo. but if that's what you want then do you by all means.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am still waiting (since last summer) for someone to explain to me why jean shorts aren't allowed to be worn anymore.

Some people moved on with the other followers. Some never liked them.

I love jean shorts. Still cool in my book.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am still waiting (since last summer) for someone to explain to me why jean shorts aren't allowed to be worn anymore.

Some people moved on with the other followers. Some never liked them.

I love jean shorts. Still cool in my book.

My american eagle  pair of about 3 years ripped toward the end of last summer so I just picked some up on american eagle for $30 last night. 
They're marked down to 35 on the site with free shipping and there is a 20% off code for those looking. 

My american eagle  pair of about 3 years ripped toward the end of last summer so I just picked some up on american eagle for $30 last night. 
They're marked down to 35 on the site with free shipping and there is a 20% off code for those looking. 

if you do the thrift stores, they usually have military issue pants that can be cut.  I went today, passed on the pants
but I got the BDU jacket for $7 
pimp.gif

if you do the thrift stores, they usually have military issue pants that can be cut.  I went today, passed on the pants
but I got the BDU jacket for $7 
pimp.gif

76892051 is the 20% off code for AE. Bout ot order another pair of these AE camo shorts...

Back
Top Bottom