Offical: Lakers vs. Celtics 12/30 7:00PM PST Game On FSN West & NBATV

ugly ugly game.
can't win them all.
big ups to the celts. they are really a force to be reckoned with.
on to the game for friday.

Lakers are being humbled. They have look great for a few games but this game they look terrible. I would put it on the Boston defense for all the turnoversand not being able to run their offense... but Lakers on defense just look disinterested tonight.

Boston looks great. I mean they have an all star in the post, the outside and mid range game...and there surrounding cast steps up with them.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

BullsRepeat: You must lack knowledge in the Jordan department. I'm a great fan but I'm not a homer to the point to know Jordan never shot like this. I seen Jordan go like 8-30, talking trash on a way to a loss.

It's competitiveness which is fine but you got to know when to let it go. Like Kobe does tonight.

I never said MJ went out like Kobe is doing tonight..... I said he had a bad shooting game once late in his career, which is true. I remember it was 2-16or 17

Odom pulled a Goldberg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

The 3 headed monster of Boston is damn impressive. I cant wait to see them play the Spurs or Suns. Those should be 2 great games.

I know i have a feeling when we start playing the elite west teams. It will get crazy.

Ray just lighting it up now.

EDIT-
laugh.gif
T Allen still has 12 points

Yall will spank the mavs and suns its the spurs that will be a problem. If you had problems with the pistons the spurs will be that same problem. Good game by the celtics. Won't see any hate from me fam...

Yea Spurs are getting me worried.
eyes.gif

The Pistons and them are both veteran experienced teams that play defense. So those will be good games.

If you want a Finals with ratings. Spurs Vs Celts
eek.gif

Kobe took 26 shots. You know I never figured this guy out. If your ice cold why would you continue to shot?

Lamar sit ur butt down. We lost no need for you to lose a game over something stuipd.

Lets hear it haters this one game makes Kobe a bad player. LOL lets hear it because you seem to use any excuse while he's playing normal.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

From now on, only Licensed to Ball needs to make the official Laker thread

tired.gif
I was one minute too late bro...i got a nice lil winning streakgoing too.
Gosh...we just, didnt have it tonight. Sorry to say, but my favorite basketball player in the world was playing like hot doodoo today.
ohwell.gif
I can't make excuses for Kobe, he just simply shot too manyjumpshots...too many unnecessary ones.

*sigh*...its not okay that we lost tonight, but i guess...i repeat, i GUESS, its understandable. I expect a win everytime we step on the court, so im alwaysvastly dissapointed and very
frown.gif
when we lose, but the celtics are thebetter team. I hope our team hits the film room hard after this game, theres a lot of things we need to work on...too many for me to list right now, im tired.
tired.gif

Have the Lakers made it to a 5 game winning streak yet? Seems like every time we're going for 5 we lose.

Also, why the tech on Ray? And LO just messed up, i can see him being suspended a game.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

BullsRepeat: You must lack knowledge in the Jordan department. I'm a great fan but I'm not a homer to the point to know Jordan never shot like this. I seen Jordan go like 8-30, talking trash on a way to a loss.

It's competitiveness which is fine but you got to know when to let it go. Like Kobe does tonight.

I never said MJ went out like Kobe is doing tonight..... I said he had a bad shooting game once late in his career, which is true. I remember it was 2-16 or 17
He's had more than that late in his career trust me. He didn't shoot too well in the "shot" game but kept on because it was closeand he knew he had a chance to win the game. But yes he has done what Kobe has done tonight with Pippen playing well along with others but he kept shooting. Remember the loss with 64 points against the Magic?

My point is that you try to say Jordan never did what Kobe is doing and I'm telling you yes he has.

Phil getting beat by red again.

Lamar should be suspended for a game. What an idiot. Not for what he did but for being that dumb to do it.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

I never said MJ went out like Kobe is doing tonight..... I said he had a bad shooting game once late in his career, which is true. I remember it was 2-16 or 17
trust, he had many many bad shooting nights

wow.... horrible on odom...

trying to tackle ray and stuff....

wow

how is ray going to get a T?

what did he do....

kevin garnet... "get that shot outta here!"

Back
Top Bottom