Offical: Lakers vs. Celtics 12/30 7:00PM PST Game On FSN West & NBATV

Whats with all of the boston fans all of the sudden? I saw somebody in a redsox jersey in the stands....where the hell were they last year?

wow luke turning it over in garbage time
grin.gif

*sigh*...its not okay that we lost tonight, but i guess...i repeat, i GUESS, its understandable. I expect a win everytime we step on the court, so im always vastly dissapointed and very
frown.gif
when we lose, but the celtics are the better team. I hope our team hits the film room hard after this game, theres a lot of things we need to work on...too many for me to list right now, im tired.
tired.gif

co-sign
bad way to go into the new year
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

BullsRepeat: You must lack knowledge in the Jordan department. I'm a great fan but I'm not a homer to the point to know Jordan never shot like this. I seen Jordan go like 8-30, talking trash on a way to a loss.

It's competitiveness which is fine but you got to know when to let it go. Like Kobe does tonight.

I never said MJ went out like Kobe is doing tonight..... I said he had a bad shooting game once late in his career, which is true. I remember it was 2-16 or 17
He's had more than that late in his career trust me. He didn't shoot too well in the "shot" game but kept on because it was close and he knew he had a chance to win the game. But yes he has done what Kobe has done tonight with Pippen playing well along with others but he kept shooting. Remember the loss with 64 points against the Magic?

My point is that you try to say Jordan never did what Kobe is doing and I'm telling you yes he has.

ya I know. he's had a lot of bad shooting games. But I never said MJ didn't do what Kobe is doing. My original statement was a joke, mocking the"Kobe is the GOAT" fans.

BullsRepeat: You must lack knowledge in the Jordan department. I'm a great fan but I'm not a homer to the point to know Jordan never shot like this. I seen Jordan go like 8-30, talking trash on a way to a loss.

It's competitiveness which is fine but you got to know when to let it go. Like Kobe does tonight.

I never said MJ went out like Kobe is doing tonight..... I said he had a bad shooting game once late in his career, which is true. I remember it was 2-16 or 17
He's had more than that late in his career trust me. He didn't shoot too well in the "shot" game but kept on because it was close and he knew he had a chance to win the game. But yes he has done what Kobe has done tonight with Pippen playing well along with others but he kept shooting. Remember the loss with 64 points against the Magic?

My point is that you try to say Jordan never did what Kobe is doing and I'm telling you yes he has.

ya I know. he's had a lot of bad shooting games. But I never said MJ didn't do what Kobe is doing. My original statement was a joke, mocking the "Kobe is the GOAT" fans.
Gotcha man. Sometimes being competitive can make you have to get humbled. Kobe was just dumb I'm sorry, I commend the effort at the other endand hustle but he had no trust in the rest of the team to finish if he decided to pass. Just a travesty and we only can hope to be competitive next year. Idoubt we see them again this year.

Red is laughing at phil in his grave right now lol jk though but seriously, I thought the lakers would put up a better fight than this. They didn't lookthis bad against the celtics in -boston. Kobe I think took the match-up with ray and paul a little bit personal. With LA, you get mixed signals I guess.

I hope Phil or anyone lets Kobe know he messed up. Some players are one dimensional and can only shoot jump shots. If Kobe was one of those players, it wouldbe fine. The fact that he can shoot long range, close range and drive but chooses not to pisses me off.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Whats with all of the boston fans all of the sudden? I saw somebody in a redsox jersey in the stands....where the hell were they last year?

on another bandwagon obviously
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let them have the banwagon, Heat fans did the same thing and they are suddenly gone. The same will happen to the Celts soon enough if not this year if theydon't win the title.

Well...its finally over. Any real fan knows how hard it is to watch a game like this when you bleed purple and gold.

Our superstar was no where to be found, our wanna be all star had an off night also and drew took 2 shots. We played no D and shot 30%. One big formula forfailure.

Celtics are as good as advertised. Wouldn't surprise me if they make it to the finals. Good game celtics.

*Waiting for every hater to come in this thread and rub it in our face....*

What's good with Lamar doing that to my dude Jesus. Great game. The Celtics are killing the league right now.

This is actually a good way to end the year for the Lakers so they don't get over confident. Kobe needs to let this game be in his mind for a while so hestops playing like a ******. Walton seriously needs to go to the D league now or off himself
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

I hope Phil or anyone lets Kobe know he messed up. Some players are one dimensional and can only shoot jump shots. If Kobe was one of those players, it would be fine. The fact that he can shoot long range, close range and drive but chooses not to pisses me off.

Co-to the motha f'in-Sign

Kobe has been my boy, is my boy, and will always be my boy, but that part of his game pisses me off as well...the part where he chooses to constantly shootjump shots against mediocre defenders that everyone in the world knows he can easily take to the whole. I think Kobe browses NT a lil too much, and sees us allmakin fun of D-Whistle for always tryin to drive fouls (and getting them)...so he doesn't try as hard to drive anymore.

eyes.gif
...who am i kidding, Kobe doesnt have time for NT. But theressomething wrong there. Maybe its his groin (
laugh.gif
...i cant believe i reallyjust used the word groin...)...or somethin, but it happens way too often.
Im glad im not the only laker fan that gets annoyed by it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

*Waiting for every hater to come in this thread and rub it in our face....*

I know i am not going to come in here and rub in it your face.

I wasn't on NT last year at this time so i don't know how us Celtics fans got it last year. I am sure we didn't get praised for our play. Wewere so much trash.

Tonight the Lakers didn't get +$#% from the Refs and you could tell it just wasn't going to happen tonight.

Back
Top Bottom