[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

i was also glad that jane reminded us that "kanye, you are the biggest star in the universe"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

ILoveAllAccess jipped the 4 Star VIP's HAAAAAAAAAAAARD. Anyone else get involved in that b/s????
What happened?

Glad you enjoyed the show tho.
pimp.gif

If you're NOT going to the show, but want a shirt:

ILoveAllAccess jipped the 4 Star VIP's HAAAAAAAAAAAARD. Anyone else get involved in that b/s???? http://kanyewest.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=12747_12933

There are a couple up there that weren't at the Seattle show, but hopefully I'll catch the tour again when it comes to Portland.
devil.gif

Alright guys, bear with me, pics/vids being uploaded as I type this.

Yo Womack this was the deal.

Arrive to the venue around 4 PM. Head to the Will Call window and ask when we would be able to pick up our packages. They said any time AFTER 5. So we build aline right there. So around 4:45, one of the dudes from the Sports Arena comes to our line and asks what were we. So we tell him we're with ILAA andwe're 4 star VIP's and he was like "After you guys get your tickets, you have to go to the end of general admission line"

I have never seen people's emotions change so quick. It went from.
smile.gif
to
laugh.gif
to
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Our line was going ballistic. We had the emails in our hand which said we were getting priority access over GA. And dude just told us we had to go to the BACKof GA (which was God knows how long. Dudes have been camping all day)

By this time, the box office looked mad confused. Our packages weren't there. And no one representing ILAA was there either. We look to our right and the 5Star VIP's are getting handled appropiately and we're like !?!?!

By now, it's around 5:30. Doors are about to open and it's chaos in our Will Call line now. Dudes and girls are on the phone left and right screamingat ILAA's toll free numbers and calling the Sports Arena number going off on management.

Then finally some chick who was working with the 5 Star's comes over to 'help' our situation. 5 min after, dude with a FedEx package deliverssomething to the box office. It was our packages.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
At 5:45!

It was rush, the box office was asking for our photo ID"s real quick and just brushing us off right after. The envelopes told us to go to the WEST side ofthe arena. So we went. And the line started building there. But something wasn't right. That line was for ONLY reserved seating. So now everyone is
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
again.

We were then told we had to go to the front of the GA line. So we run back over there and security guards are giving us the
indifferent.gif
. So we curse these mf'ers out and let them know whats' good.

They just let us go. See the horrible thing about this is that we were WITH GA. We weren't really in front of them. And not everyone who had the VIPtickets ended up getting up front. Security continued not to k now a damn thing and ignored our VIP wristbands. ILAA took a big hit last night. It washorrible. Idk who's fault it was but damn, someone lost their job over it. It was pathetic.

Canton off the top. (Not in order)

Everybody Nose.
I forgot this song title but it's the one where the chorus is hyyyyype. (Pharrell starts spazzing)
Brain
Rockstar
Lapdance
She Wants To Move

I'm here at nokia center early anyone going is set every single seat is sick. Tight venue.

Was it me or dudes at this show mad impatient on the floor? Mad pushing left and right. No lie, once everyone settled in, you couldn't 2 inches in any direction because people wouldn't give any space. Suffocation to the max. Had like 4-5 dudes around my area pass out and need to be helped out because of dehydration.
this %@+! was like a rock concert..i've been to a ton of rock shows MUCH worse pushing and space wise but i've never seen that many peoplepass out before. EVER. were you by the chicks who got in the fight? i was like 4 rows in front of them that %@+! was crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Was it me or dudes at this show mad impatient on the floor? Mad pushing left and right. No lie, once everyone settled in, you couldn't 2 inches in any direction because people wouldn't give any space. Suffocation to the max. Had like 4-5 dudes around my area pass out and need to be helped out because of dehydration.
this %@+! was like a rock concert..i've been to a ton of rock shows MUCH worse pushing and space wise but i've never seen that many people pass out before. EVER. were you by the chicks who got in the fight? i was like 4 rows in front of them that %@+! was crazy
laugh.gif

Yooooo dude you were REAL close to me! Yeah that ishhh happened to the back right of me. Hilarious. Then that black dude was like 'SECURITY!!!SECURITY!!!"

If by chance you had a glance around, I was the dude with the black Kanye West Glow In The Tour with green lettering.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

ILoveAllAccess jipped the 4 Star VIP's HAAAAAAAAAAAARD. Anyone else get involved in that b/s????
What happened?

Glad you enjoyed the show tho.
pimp.gif

If you're NOT going to the show, but want a shirt:

ILoveAllAccess jipped the 4 Star VIP's HAAAAAAAAAAAARD. Anyone else get involved in that b/s???? http://kanyewest.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=12747_12933

There are a couple up there that weren't at the Seattle show, but hopefully I'll catch the tour again when it comes to Portland.
devil.gif

Alright guys, bear with me, pics/vids being uploaded as I type this.

Yo Womack this was the deal.

Arrive to the venue around 4 PM. Head to the Will Call window and ask when we would be able to pick up our packages. They said any time AFTER 5. So we build a line right there. So around 4:45, one of the dudes from the Sports Arena comes to our line and asks what were we. So we tell him we're with ILAA and we're 4 star VIP's and he was like "After you guys get your tickets, you have to go to the end of general admission line"

I have never seen people's emotions change so quick. It went from.
smile.gif
to
laugh.gif
to
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Our line was going ballistic. We had the emails in our hand which said we were getting priority access over GA. And dude just told us we had to go to the BACK of GA (which was God knows how long. Dudes have been camping all day)

By this time, the box office looked mad confused. Our packages weren't there. And no one representing ILAA was there either. We look to our right and the 5 Star VIP's are getting handled appropiately and we're like !?!?!

By now, it's around 5:30. Doors are about to open and it's chaos in our Will Call line now. Dudes and girls are on the phone left and right screaming at ILAA's toll free numbers and calling the Sports Arena number going off on management.

Then finally some chick who was working with the 5 Star's comes over to 'help' our situation. 5 min after, dude with a FedEx package delivers something to the box office. It was our packages.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
At 5:45!

It was rush, the box office was asking for our photo ID"s real quick and just brushing us off right after. The envelopes told us to go to the WEST side of the arena. So we went. And the line started building there. But something wasn't right. That line was for ONLY reserved seating. So now everyone is
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
again.

We were then told we had to go to the front of the GA line. So we run back over there and security guards are giving us the
indifferent.gif
. So we curse these mf'ers out and let them know whats' good.

They just let us go. See the horrible thing about this is that we were WITH GA. We weren't really in front of them. And not everyone who had the VIP tickets ended up getting up front. Security continued not to k now a damn thing and ignored our VIP wristbands. ILAA took a big hit last night. It was horrible. Idk who's fault it was but damn, someone lost their job over it. It was pathetic.

eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
@all that...

I would've SPAZZED OUT on Security if I had done all that, just to be at the BACK of the line.
What were the "prize packages" that theFedEx truck dropped off?

Trust me Womack....there was this one lady who was damn near having a seizure with all Sports Arena personnel. haha.

as for the dropoff, it was just our envelopes. just like every show so far, our envelopes had the infamous 'manufacturing delay' message.

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

n.e.r.d. didn't do run to the sun?

[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)] Come on AD now if it was a strictly N*E*R*D show maybe. That's my fav joint fromthem ... but I expect them to do Everybody Nose, couple new joints, the popular well-known older songs.[/color]

Just got this email:

[h1]YouTube | Broadcast Yourself[emoji]8482[/emoji][/h1]

[h2]Dear Member:[/h2]
This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Universal Music Group claiming that this material is infringing:

Kanye West - Glow In The Dark Tour:

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center to access the instructions.
Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process.
Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2008 YouTube, Inc.

indifferent.gif

here's my first vid.

most of my vid's are 15-20 seconds. i forgot my mini sd card so i had to keep it short to get a little bit of every performance i wanted.

EDIT: here's Lupe doing Little Weapon.

again, did anyone take a video of lupe's opening where he rapped the coolest over Justice's Let there be light? somebody has to have it.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

again, did anyone take a video of lupe's opening where he rapped the coolest over Justice's Let there be light? somebody has to have it.

I have it. I'll upload it.

The San Diego show was too dope! I kept shaking my head in disbelief over how creative his performance was. He said at the end of his set that this was thegreatest tour on earth...he wasn't lying! I don't think anyone will be toucing the GITD tour. Does anyone have Kanye's setlist?

i'm going to the msg show on the 13th
i have section 125 seats, should I expect people to be hyped around me or no?
never been to a bog venue concert before

I still can't upload my video from Jay's tour, Youtube in on some BS.

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

i'm going to the msg show on the 13th
i have section 125 seats, should I expect people to be hyped around me or no?
never been to a bog venue concert before

Yooo. Not just everyone around you, but the ENTIRE arena. When Kanye came on, I seriously have never seen everyone in unison going completely bonkersHAAARD at the same time. I remember when he was performing Diamonds...I looked around and 99.9% of the arena was on their feet with diamonds in the air. It wassurreal.

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

^iight cool...I didnt wanna look crazy being all hyped and people just sitting down

Kanye's energy is infectious man.

Only time I noticed a little bit of calm down was a song or two that Lupe did because the crowd didn't know the lyrics all too well.

And some more during Rihanna's set. Everyone was just chilling anxious for Kanye.

But na son, do it like me. I went crazy hyyyyyype. Plus you're gonna be at MSG. That show should be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I can't say enough about this show. Kanye's set is so different and I don't know how to describe it to people. I really hope this comes out onDVD; I mean, with the story, re-orchestrated tracks, and overall work put into the show, it has to, right?

Kanye, Lupe, and NERD were all electric (in that order). Kanye was centerstage (reason why there's no Lupe in Touch the Sky or US Placers at all), and hekept the crowd into it the entire time. It was amazing. Lupe had backup singers and a hypeman but he was bouncing all over the stage. When he finished withDaydreams, he was spazzing out, it was a crazy performance. I'm not into NERD's music normally but they were energetic as well. Pharrell hopped overthe stage at the end and onto one of the speakers, saluted the crowd.

Rihanna
indifferent.gif
; she didn't have the energy or charisma until the last song (Umbrella), and even then it was lacking compared to what came before her. Plus, shedid too many low-energy songs like Unfaithful.

I liked how Kanye tied everything together. When he dropped a few of the songs it was just ridiculous. "Jane, where are we? I WONDER"
laugh.gif
The crowdmade everything better. They were practically chanting Stronger. I also liked how every now and then the crowd would be illuminated (even from Lupe's set).

I was in Sacto BTW, and I don't know if anybody mentioned this but Kevin Martin, Ron Artest and Francisco Garcia were watching in one of the luxury boxes.Hate the Kings but that was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom