Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

“@WojYahooNBA: Sam Dalembert's 2-year deal w/ Houston pays $7M in '11-12, w/ team option for $7M in '12-13, sources say.  If option declined, $1.5M buyout.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

“@WojYahooNBA: Sam Dalembert's 2-year deal w/ Houston pays $7M in '11-12, w/ team option for $7M in '12-13, sources say.  If option declined, $1.5M buyout.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Man, LeoUnot's post almost makes me think the Rockets can go 55-11 this season.

when I first saw it I was like 
eek.gif
 that's a lot of text for a Rockets thread.
but then when I started reading it I realized it was really nice and sincere.

I forgot that there's a game tonight. I missed the first one so I can't wait to watch the young dudes play, Goran, T-Will, J-Hill

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Man, LeoUnot's post almost makes me think the Rockets can go 55-11 this season.

when I first saw it I was like 
eek.gif
 that's a lot of text for a Rockets thread.
but then when I started reading it I realized it was really nice and sincere.
Yea man, that was some cool inspiring stuff right there.
Spoiler [+]
u

u

u

(preseason) GAMETIME 

Yes he did, a desperate signing, it's obvious they don't have faith in any of their front court players outside of Scola and P.Pat

You look at T.Will and the skills/athleticism he has and you can't help but wonder why this dude hasn't played up to his potential.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I laugh every time i see that

As far as Terrence Williams, I just think he's never had the opportunity to consistently shine. Him getting a lot of shine
in the second rotation could do him some good.

Can't wait to watch the game tonight. We should win, I wasn't too impressed with Orlando after watching them yesterday.

Kevin Martin played as if he's still bothered by the trade that didn't happen
and i can tell that our defense is gonna stink 

K-Mart sucked at both ends of the floor. I would have rather see Lee or T-Will have his minutes if he continues to play like that.
You can almost guarantee that he is going to be traded.

It's one game so I'm not going to get too worked up about it, Hedo and J.J killed us from three. This team has to do a better job of closing out on shooters.

Long time Rockets fan, haven't posted on NT in a minute though. Kevin Martin played awful all around and T-Will needs to be starting over Bud. I like that lineup of Lowry-Lee-TWill-Scola-Dalembert. This might be a long season unless Morey pulls something out of his !%% in the trade market but I doubt that'll happen...

martin is garbage. he is a black hole on offense. if you gave his 25 shots to the team and spread them around we'd be better off. t-will's athleticism is a nice asset when he attacks the basket. i'd like to see martin moved, and more minutes for t-will and courtney lee.

Tough loss, but it was against the Magic...

I wish dude actually shot 25 a game. He would get 30+.
laugh.gif

You guys best hope he improves because he won't get traded for anything valuable if he is bunz this season. A fresh start for him would be good.

Back
Top Bottom