Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if he has enough time to get his feet under him but him at his potential > Bogut.

He honestly should've been the first choice over Bogut, but I understand why they coveted Bogut, but damn Bogut is cursed, like from his Bucks days. Man probably hurt his wrist/elbow just signing his contract.

I don't think Larry Sanders can actually do anything but best of luck to him.

There's only so many ways you can guard a spread pick and roll especially if the ball handler is deadly and Tristan is usually good at switches harden just wanted to prove something to Khloe

Blitz them or go under the screen. There's no way Ryan Anderson or nene keeping them outta the paint.

Harden has been destroying bigs on switches all season long. Pop tried switching last week and by the end of the half harden had 25.

There's only so many ways you can guard a spread pick and roll especially if the ball handler is deadly and Tristan is usually good at switches harden just wanted to prove something to Khloe

Blitz them or go under the screen. There's no way Ryan Anderson or nene keeping them outta the paint.

Harden has been destroying bigs on switches all season long. Pop tried switching last week and by the end of the half harden had 25.

But if you blitz harden, nene is getting a dunk or Anderson is shooting from the scores table
Go under and three ball is going up

C6zNJTOXUAIbKip.jpg

10,000 points w/2 different NBA franchises:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Elvin Hayes
Carmelo Anthony

Zinger does not deserve this man.

Dude is like I just wanna play ball. :smh:

He and his camp wanted the Knicks. They brought it upon themselves. They could have been enjoying the process in Philly if they weren't so stubborn.

Deron Williams didn't even have that bad a game last night lol

Jr smith need to get his legs back, he missed a lot of open threes that would have changed the game

Low risk, very high reward.

Eh. He worked out for the Celtics (who desperately need frontcourt help), Lakers and Kings I think. I don't think he has anything left for this season.

This may be another indicator:

David Aldridge
The plan for @l8show_thegoat in Cleveland is to practice w/Cavs & play for Canton D-League team for most of the rest of the regular season.

Last edited:
The fact that Boston passed given their roster, tells me all I need to know.

But we'll find out soon how close/far he is away from the Milwaukee days

Going under LeBron is probably the right move but he's been shooting 40% this year blitzing him might work better but LeBron is 6'8 and has been in the league for how long so he wouldn't panic from a double team and can still pass over the top same goes for harden its pick your poison more times than not

Going under LeBron is probably the right move but he's been shooting 40% this year blitzing him might work better but LeBron is 6'8 and has been in the league for how long so he wouldn't panic from a double team and can still pass over the top same goes for harden its pick your poison more times than not

You ALWAYS go under on LeBron and force him to score from the perimeter. It's considered a victory on defense if he's shooting from out there. The smart money will tell you he'll beat himself that way. LeBron knows this as well.

He may be 40% this season, but he's never had the consistency to do it for a prolonged period of time, especially in a 7-game series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom