OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we talk about how Kaepernick put on a throwing exhibition during the Michigan spring game this Saturday?

I’m convinced Harbaugh told teams he intended to sign him as a backup and they bristled.

I can't even vote in GA but I still rock this shirt around town. I know for sure my Dad would be voting for Herschel. BA.
tempImageADQoYt.png
Maybe I forgot, did you move to GA?

Did we talk about how Kaepernick put on a throwing exhibition during the Michigan spring game this Saturday?

I’m convinced Harbaugh told teams he intended to sign him as a backup and they bristled.
Lol nah he just completely bombed the Minnesota interview because he thought that he was going to be a shoe in

Didn’t realize Ra’shaad got hired by the rams N41D N41D

Yep. He'd been angling for an NFL gig - specifically with McVay or Shanahan - for most of the offseason.

Stud.

Bryan Carrington grabbing an on-field P5 gig after being the cornball recruiting analyst at Texas would be a wild come-up.
How would you feel about another 8-4 year?
8-4 at this point is a problem.

If they lose to Miami, all hell might break loose online.

Lol nah he just completely bombed the Minnesota interview because he thought that he was going to be a shoe in

I mean I’m happy it ended up the way it did, but was he wrong to assume the interview was going to be a formality?

I don’t really see the point in seriously interviewing someone who is a much of a known commodity as Jim.

Guy’s a weirdo.

Over a kid saying the players have to say “enough is enough” and mentally get their heads in the right place to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom