OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

But the shoe itself is the 7.5 when I said have u a 9 he produced the box. But is the shoe itself fake? I believe it is but I'm looking for a second opinion
So they had a 7.5 posted and you asked if they had a 9 and they said yes and they sent you a picture of the sz 9 box to verify?

Yes.
So they had a 7.5 posted and you asked if they had a 9 and they said yes and they sent you a picture of the sz 9 box to verify?

Yes. It's a site on insta! He gave me the whole iv 28k followers speech as I called him out. He said he wouldn be selling fakes with that amount of followers bla bla. I just wanna know if the shoe itself real.

Yes.

Yes. It's a site on insta! He gave me the whole iv 28k followers speech as I called him out. He said he wouldn be selling fakes with that amount of followers bla bla. I just wanna know if the shoe itself real.
Have them send you pictures of the size 9, can't go by one pair to legit check another.

I got these today for a really good deal. I'm quite sure they are legit but would like your opinions. Best thing of all is that I only paid $240 over retail which I think is pretty good. Thanks!

LC please

size swaped my foot locker pair for this pair at a boutique store and unsure of it....2 tags are throwing me off now too...but i believe that means its from International (not US)...

This is box label below is [another] legit pair size 8.5 Green but i guess below is US vs above International?

Compare LC pair in question with Legit pairs

Legit Store = Ubiq

Ubiq        vs       Footlocker       vs        Boutique Store for LC'ing

toe print goes down much further on middle footlocker pair, weird

The all way on right one, there's an "X" stitch that starts in the color print

vs

Circle stitch on the left 2 pairs
not sure if that matters, just something i noticed

****UPDATED:

ugh, okay heres close up of the right shoe only boost imprinting compare

This is the LC pair in question (again, i guess international but only saying that 'cuz of the 2 tags),

notice 4 stripes  in entire middle column

all Right shoe others pictured below only has 3 stripes in middle column top to btm

Right shoe pictured does have  7 "dots" though

Left shoe not pictured has 7 "dots"

this is footlocker pair (3 stripes) all middle column top to btm

Right shoe pictured does have  7 "dots"  though

Left shoe not pictured has 7 "dots" BUT ALL with 4 stripes!??!

this is Ubiq pair (3 stripes) all middle column top to btm

Right shoe pictured does have  7 "dots"  though

Left shoe not pictured has 9 "dots" all with 4 stripes!!??!

these are my v2 Belugas from footlocker (also 3 stripes) all middle column top to btm

Right shoe pictured has 7 "dots"

Left shoe not pictured also has 7 "dots"

Legit ?

....or just get my other pair back that i know came from Adidas

Last edited:

LC please

size swaped my foot locker pair for this pair at a boutique store and unsure of it....2 tags are throwing me off now too...but i believe that means its from International (not US)...
Those are legit from the pics you posted. Two tags is international and the box labels are suppose to be different if its outside of US

LC please

This is box label below is [another] legit pair size 8.5 Green but i guess below is US vs above International?

Compare LC pair in question with Legit pairs

Legit Store = Ubiq

Ubiq        vs       Footlocker       vs        Boutique Store for LC'ing

toe print goes down much further on middle footlocker pair, weird

The all way on right one, there's an "X" stitch that starts in the color print

vs

Circle stitch on the left 2 pairs
not sure if that matters, just something i noticed
seems legit but that long toe print on the middle is a little strange...

seems legit but that long toe print on the middle is a little strange...

Those are legit from the pics you posted. Two tags is international and the box labels are suppose to be different if its outside of US
plz check my ****UPDATED above regarding the boost imprints....

has 4 stripes vs 3 stripes on all other pairs.... 
embarassed.gif

Not sure if that is ALSO an international thing (like having the 2 attached tags no inside sticker thing) or not ....

Last edited:
has 4 stripes vs 3 stripes on all other pairs.... :wow:
Not sure if that is ALSO an international thing (like having the 2 attached tags no inside sticker thing) or not ....

Boost is fine, my black copper has 9 dots.., which sometimes can occur at Some pairs

has 4 stripes vs 3 stripes on all other pairs.... 
embarassed.gif

Beluga and Copper - both from EU Adidas site (and both with tags), sorry for the lightning and dirty belugas 
tired.gif

Boost is fine, my black copper has 9 dots.., which sometimes can occur at Some pairs
rep'd thx

which shoe, right or left has 9 dots? and where'd you get it ?

Beluga and Copper - both from EU Adidas site (and both with tags), sorry for the lightning and dirty belugas 
tired.gif
repd!

oh you mean both Beluga & Copper had the 2 tags attached?

Are these the rigth shoes or left shoes?

Would you mind posting or letting me know how many dotes the lefts have vs the right has (and if they're 3 or 4 stripes)?

Trying to figure out how the Euro boosts are coming in as....

rep'd thx

which shoe, right or left has 9 dots? and where'd you get it ?

repd!

Would you mind posting or letting me know how many dotes the lefts have vs the right has (and if they're 3 or 4 stripes)?

The stripes you are talking about.. They vary especially on the Belguas. So its fine if you have 3 or 4 as long as the boost feels and looks good. 

repd!

Yes, beluga had 2 tags and copper also has 2 tags attached.

Left:

Right:

Left:

Right:

Coppers have the same amount of dots and stripes and Balugas don't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom