• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
probably had to justify purchasing a couple size runs
Doubt that statement since most retailers only got 1 size run, and probably not even a full run.  

The whole purpose of these raffles is to get your information.  Email lists are a huge marketing aspect of business.  There is a reason why you don't know how many pairs are being raffled and WHO actually wins after.  This raffle could be for 5 pairs or less, but the whole scheme is riding off the hype and getting THOUSANDS of valid emails.  

Site crashed- hacked by bots on original release-

Always said they'd drop at later date.

Everyone had given up/forgotten.
those pairs were released ... during the END's start of the launches process last year  -- Frags, Yeezys (PBs & MRs) and forgot what other high profile release happened. I am betting the production tags on these are different then the original production run dates. While shops can pull as much as 20% of a drop and warehouse them for later dates (ie: new store opening seed pairs, etc) I find it hard to believe that an END warehouse has had these sitting around ... and no staff/non-staff personnel has pilferred a pair or two. 

http://www.endclothing.com/blog/proudly-introducing-end-launches/

I just love the color blocking. Black toes are my favorites and blue is my favorite color. I could give a damn about a lightning bolt. No disrespect to fujiwara. :lol:

Doubt that statement since most retailers only got 1 size run, and probably not even a full run.  

The whole purpose of these raffles is to get your information.  Email lists are a huge marketing aspect of business.  There is a reason why you don't know how many pairs are being raffled and WHO actually wins after.  This raffle could be for 5 pairs or less, but the whole scheme is riding off the hype and getting THOUSANDS of valid emails.  

Agreed

those pairs were released ... during the END's start of the launches process last year  -- Frags, Yeezys (PBs & MRs) and forgot what other high profile release happened. I am betting the production tags on these are different then the original production run dates. While shops can pull as much as 20% of a drop and warehouse them for later dates (ie: new store opening seed pairs, etc) I find it hard to believe that an END warehouse has had these sitting around ... and no staff/non-staff personnel has pilferred a pair or two. 

http://www.endclothing.com/blog/proudly-introducing-end-launches/
Not sure where you are getting your info, but since I have worked for a retailer that had a tier 0 account, product that has a launch date means it cannot be sold BEFORE the designated date, but NOWHERE does it say you can hold up to 20% of stock. You can hold everything if the retailer wanted to, they just can't sell in advance.  

$55 Deconstructs just delivered from DTLR. First 2017 shoe purchase at a steal.

Not bad, not bad.

24o0xzs.jpg

Last edited:
The Fragments were the first 1 release that had that remastered shape and height that had better quality leather that we've been asking for for a long time.

The SBB leather quality was something that we never seen, or felt before which is the reason why anything less just seemed subpar.

The leather on the Frags only got better and better with each wear as oppose to the 2013's. Of course the "limited" label as was a factor.

Really wanted them because orange is my favorite color but I'm glad I secure the 2015 1s (shoutout to @gil23  ). 

nike parses out its accounts in a few ways with tier 0 representing a shop with carte blanche. if Nike has designated an account as an 'urban' account and the shop sees an uptick in say skaterboarders in the neighborhood and wants to order some SB dunks -- Nike will not let them order them as they are not classified as an 'urban account'. However, the tier 0 shops can order whatever style of kicks they want (say Barneys -- tier 0 account -- wanted to start selling Jordan Horizons Nike would have no issue). Tier 0 made more since when Nike had more true QS (quickstrike) and HS (hyperstrike) releases ... collaborations (such as the Frags) would have traditionally gone through a tier 0 shop but with Nike trying to sell as many of their own kicks to keep market share, apps, lot buying (a la the Marshalls pairs), et al -- having the coveted status of a tier 0 account seems moot. The adidas equivalent is a 'consortium account'. 
What does urban mean?

Unless, I'm mistaken I thought nike did away with calling it tier 0. Believe they changed the name a couple years back.

oidgxw.jpg

Imagine if they are the Black Patents [emoji]128561[/emoji]

But, most likely mids. :frown:

Last edited:
I copped another pair of Black Toes. I now can rock these and keep my other '16 & '13 pair DS. 

I'd doubled-up on BTs because I hit multiple raffles and figured I could sell one to pay for mine, but between how much I love 'em (my favorite 1 CW) and the low resell, I'm just gonna keep it for future wear, as well.

Back
Top Bottom