Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I couldn’t get on Niketalk for like 2 days, my iPhone browser kept giving me this weird error message about the site being deceptive or unsafe, ish was weird. Wtf, why isn’t there a NT app, lol fe would be so much easier!

I had the same issue on my phone.

B6E8900D-ADDC-405D-A80F-99512C7C2DCB.jpeg

:rofl:

Last edited:
I've not seen that many proper closeups of the ochres yet, so I'm not sure how common it is..
This is the best I can show the texture and how much you can move it (swiped up back of the heel)
20180513_233545.jpg

Have left & right both got this material?
Gives me hope that my Ftl UK pair will look like this.

I've not seen that many proper closeups of the ochres yet, so I'm not sure how common it is..
This is the best I can show the texture and how much you can move it (swiped up back of the heel)
20180513_233545.jpg
Looks just like my shattered backboard heel to me. Ochres mightve been the sleeper hit out of the pack.

Have left & right both got this material?
Gives me hope that my Ftl UK pair will look like this.
Yeah, they're both the same. I've been looking through loads of pics on ebay to see how common it is, and there's a few with the swoosh tumbled, but not seen any that have it over most of the panels like mine. the majority are the same flat suede as the other colours, but you might get lucky..

The Nike UK site restocked a few sizes of the perforated whites and the white/white/black if anyone missed the first drops.

Loads of wheats left too.

Because they still sell and make money off them
Pretty much. What I don't get though, is that I feel like they would sell all the different iterations even more so, if all ones came with NA. Like why even bother putting Jumpman tags on ones? So many people like us would buy more of these other pairs if they came with NA, and I feel like all the people that don't care would still buy them anyways. But, now that I think about, without the Jumpman on the tongue, lots of people wouldn't even realize 1's are Jordans.

j mobile j mobile You're right with that last sentence. I forgot what 1's I was wearing at the mall and those guys that offer to clean your shoes 'Yo boss, with the (insert whatever color they were) Nikes! Let me clean those for you'

Back
Top Bottom