Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

ANYONE TAKE IN THE FACT THAT THERES SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT PAID WITH THEIR ONLY $310....AND NOW THAT NDC HAS CANCELLED THEIR ORDER THEY HAVE TO WAIT FORTHE MONEY TO GO BACK ON THEIR CARD. AND IF IT WAS THEIR LAST $310 OR DONT HAVE ENOUGHT TO PURCHASE ANOTHER PACK.....THEY ARE IN A WORLD OF DISSAPOINTMENT...

*sigh* got the email ... looks like im gonna be up all night. good luck everyone.

glad i put my nike.com order on the corporate card
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Oh well...at least they did let us know right away, instead of tomorrow orsomething. I think there'll be a way...but I'm just gonna try it again.

The "hacker" excuse is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
though

did anyone in the jersey area call FNL or FL in GSP or newport centre to see how many packs they have in stock for tomorrow? i called the FNL and all theywould tell me is that they are opening at 6am tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 335i

did anyone in the jersey area call FNL or FL in GSP or newport centre to see how many packs they have in stock for tomorrow? i called the FNL and all they would tell me is that they are opening at 6am tomorrow.
Nah they wont tell anyone...i think they should have a lot though. they always do.

hey SneakerNoob you copped a pack yet? where you planing on going tomorrow or are you camping online?

i got a dude hooking me up at ftl at gsp...im not gonna camp it out. your best bet is to try eastbay and finishline and they camp at the mall if you have to.

The hood ate these up. So many birds and hoodrats that got these already wearing them. I only want the XIs. Gotta see what my spot is going to charge for themseparately.

so as consumers (albeit intensely devoted consumers) what are our options for dealing with this customer service debacle?

regardless of what truly happened with the shoes being available early by leaving many people's money (and gift cards potentially) in limbo until next week
they have at the very least inconvenienced dozens of people

what can we do about this?

we should at least try to get some vouchers out of this

some free shipping?

a baller band?

but really we shouldn't let it end this way. even eastbay will throw you a coupon when they drop the ball

^no they won't. eastbay gave me a wrong time for release on the carmines and they were gone by the time i got there. over a series of emails later, theydidn't offer anything, even though it was entirely their fault and i could prove it.

I had to post this for my boys at MAJOR in DC... seems like they got some shady Sopranos action happening to them:

"We would like to offer our sincerest apology to those that planned on getting the Jordan 11/12 Countdown Packages from MAJOR at our Midnight Sale, as weare forced to cancel our Midnight Sale tonight.

The freight company that Nike uses, and delivers our product, cannot locate our entire shipment, and we will have to wait until next week to find out what evenhappened to our shipment. As companies hire temporary help, and the demand on those delivery companies get bigger, this type of confusion/mishap is justanother facet of issues that we face as premium retailer of most exclusive footwear.

If you are still looking to cop the best fitted cap that would match up with the Countdown Collection, you can check back on our Online Shopping Channel(http://store.majordc.com) at midnight.

Thanks & we hope your day has been better than ours!"

They are good people over there, sucks this happened to them...

i live in glendale.ca and people are already are in lines at champs and they open at 6 tomorrow
its pretty crazy imo

Originally Posted by yeerp

so as consumers (albeit intensely devoted consumers) what are our options for dealing with this customer service debacle?

regardless of what truly happened with the shoes being available early by leaving many people's money (and gift cards potentially) in limbo until next week
they have at the very least inconvenienced dozens of people

what can we do about this?

we should at least try to get some vouchers out of this

some free shipping?

a baller band?

but really we shouldn't let it end this way. even eastbay will throw you a coupon when they drop the ball
I argued with customer service for a half hour and i got free next day shipping on my next purchase. I'd rather have my shoes that i bought...

Anyone order from Swoosh & had their order canceled?

Mine is still showing "In Progress". Just curious if I need to wake up early tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom