Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

jimmyjazz had a couple of sizes very, very briefly monday
yea.. i had a 10.5 in my bag and it got sniped. 
mad.gif

damn. did the live chat with jj and my shoes finally got shipped. no confirmation email or anything. checked tracking # with fedex and its not in the system. 

problems after problems. lol

So I'm pretty sure I no longer have a pair from jimmyjazz! Just logged onto my Paypal account and my order for the midnight release now says expired and my money got sent back to my account. Can any1 clarify what it means for the payment to be expired? Has this happened to you guys? Smh
My bank account did the same thing to me. I called Jimmy Jazz yesterday and they assured me my order is in the warehouse about ready to ship today.

damn. did the live chat with jj and my shoes finally got shipped. no confirmation email or anything. checked tracking # with fedex and its not in the system. 
problems after problems. lol
That's normal. You're fine if you have the tracking number.

My bank account did the same thing to me. I called Jimmy Jazz yesterday and they assured me my order is in the warehouse about ready to ship today.
Just got done talking with JJ rep and they said that it should be shipped either today or tomorrow. Did you get you money back too? Man i hope JJ comes thru.

I checked my credit card and the same thing happened. The charge for JimmyJazz disappeared. The live chat just keeps saying the same thing over and over again about it being in the warehouse preparing to ship.

Didn't get these but I have ordered several times from Jimmy Jazz and each time I've dealt with them they return the money or credit to my account only to take it out again after my item has shipped and been received. You guys should be good money.

Seems like everyone is in the same boat. This is my first time ordering from JJ, are they normally behind the 8-ball like this??

So I was a bit worried because I usually wear a size 13 but I ordered 14's due to finish line being sold out of size 13.

They arrived today and the 14 fits perfect, my last breds were a bit tight on the sides but these are really comfortable for me. Very happy with these now, thanks to those who told me a 14 should be good for me and not to worry

I'm not about to even sit here and act like I haven't been refreshing the UPS webpage all day to see if they have been delivered. Even if I already have a particular shoe, I still get excited about shoe deliveries. :D Tomorrow though, It's going to be a 9 year reunion when my Playoffs come in... :evil: :nthat:

ups just pulled up.. super happy with them.. confirmed they are a little snug at toe but still comfortable to rock... thanks @finishlineeee

Back
Top Bottom