Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Not trying to hype nothing up, but it appears that these shoes will be somewhat limited. From going to my local footaction and footlockers here in largo, MD (Pg county BLVD), they only store getting them is Footaction and I think DTLR (Downtown locker room). The morning these release, I will be at work, so it looks like it's online, or bust. I hope nike.com would be an easy purchase.
If that's the case, sounds like FootLocker should update it's launch locator? They don't look THAT limited, but maybe it's just me or you are in a unlucky area or something. Def weird based off your experience.

BTW I forgot all about that shoe in your avy, what's the model of that again? 

Just a heads up. These 20's retro are nothing like the og's as far as comfort. The og's felt like pillows. Retro feels a bit a stiff.

How you know?

I spoke to the shoe gods last night.
laugh.gif
. That sucks though.

If that's the case, sounds like FootLocker should update it's launch locator? They don't look THAT limited, but maybe it's just me or you are in a unlucky area or something. Def weird based off your experience.

BTW I forgot all about that shoe in your avy, what's the model of that again? 
they are a quckstrike so they are limited...most stores didn't get that many pairs around the dmv

Just a heads up. These 20's retro are nothing like the og's as far as comfort. The og's felt like pillows. Retro feels a bit a stiff.
This is true. Just like the CDP retro, the 2'smooth, and Jordan Icons. All shared the tooling of the OG 20 but are all eerily stiff. I sill ball in my OG 20 stealth today and LOVE them. Retros are cardboard. WHY JB?!?!?!?

This is true. Just like the CDP retro, the 2'smooth, and Jordan Icons. All shared the tooling of the OG 20 but are all eerily stiff. I sill ball in my OG 20 stealth today and LOVE them. Retros are cardboard. WHY JB?!?!?!?
#remastered!
laugh.gif

Even with the pain that came along with paying $250, I had to. Bought 4 pair 10 years ago. The go white, in store. The stealths also. Quick strikes on Ebay for $125. The Carolina Blues in Las Vegas! beside the 4's, I hadn't fell in love for a while. Luckily I'm 40 now, and still work for all my shoes! Still haven't put my lasers on, but I will!

I like the XX.  One of the most comfortable pair of Air Jordans  that I've owned but they lost me with the pricing on this one.  

I think they belong to the most underrated Air Jordans.
The price was actually OK. I paid 165 Euros for them (official retail price in Germany) while I paid 210 € for my AJ XIX and even 230 € for the AJ XVIII.

Back
Top Bottom